If not Ibiza, where will you holiday in 2009?

Is that bad that I'm actually scared of the savageness of Exit ? Everyone I know that has ever been say it's the most amazing thing ever ( better than Ibiza ) but it just sounds like absolute carnage constantly and I'm not sure my little body can take it, especially in the heat and far away from Mummy etc.

Anyway, I live in Bognor so I'm on a holiday all year round...

No I use the excuse that I have kids so i can't go! Ain't got the balls really. I would be in serious trouble over there.

Which islands are you hopping to/around?? We are doing Koh Phangan and Phi Phi.

Phi Phi and Similan (for diving) for sure but our hotel in Phuket does Yacht Chartering so we may do others when we get there depending on whats on offer.

Travelling round South America :)

That will mean i will then have been to every continent in the world

Awesome.

my sisters fella is from cork, nice chap, strangely he says Dublin is sh*te in comparison to Cork and the people are to far up there own arse to even contemplate holding a decent arguement with.....I suppose its equivilant to Manchester and London really.

by the way jonny this isn't a dig as I know you may read between the lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Costa Rica surfing next Sunday for 3 weeks, then up to Guatemala and out around the Carribean on a sailboat for another 4 weeks.
Then back to London for a week in early December.
Then Thailand and Laos for 7 weeks xmas and new year.
Back to the UK for a month, then Bali surfing in May.

See Ya !!!

my sisters fella is from cork, nice chap, strangely he says Dublin is sh*te in comparison to Cork and the people are to far up there own arse to even contemplate holding a decent arguement with.....

by the way jonny this isn't a dig as I know you may read between the lines.

No problem...A lot of Cork people have this fixation about Dublin, i sometimes worry about how they hate us Dubs so much and even more comical they try and make out that Cork is "the real capital" a small city of about 300,000 the capital haha:oops::lol:it's a kip and the accent goes through you, ive some Cork friends so wouldn't say they are all like that but certainly some have a big attitude problem against Dubs (Dubs really couldn't care less anyway);)

Costa Rica surfing next Sunday for 3 weeks, then up to Guatemala and out around the Carribean on a sailboat for another 4 weeks.

See Ya !!!

If you don't mind me asking Mr. I Spy sir What do you do as your profession ? Because I want to be you.

See Ya !!!

Are you Richard Branson?

Had a grand weekend in Vilnius a few years back. The old town is lovely and we had a couple of very good nights out including an outdoor nightclub up on a hill overlooking the city.

Not sure if you will recall, but I asked on here a while back for folks opinions/advice on moving to Europe. I've pretty much set my heart on doing TEFL in a couple of years time once i've saved up a few grand, and I'm very keen to move to Vilnius since I partly descend from there and it would be a good place to get some experience. Got a bit of a surprise when I researched the local scene and found it to be very healthy indeed. So, short trip is on the cards at some point to check it out, make some contacts etc.

See Ya !!!

If you don't mind me asking Mr. I Spy sir What do you do as your profession ? Because I want to be you.

Maybe he's a far more successful bare knuckle boxer than you m8 ;) :lol::lol::lol:

That's not a bad itinerary tbf. I imagine I-Spy will be ready for a holiday after that lot:D

Cagey Cagererson. Obviously selling crack to the the kids then. And no one is a better prize fighter than me...

bartleygorman.jpg

having used a large portion of my hols this year taking extra paternity leave, next year will be:

Sanroque/Sotogrande - to see friends, prob 2 vistis @ 2wks a go
Vegas for my 40th - 5 days

the rest....who knows?? fancy somewhere new? Malta? Greek Isles? Cape Verde? Corsica? :)

having used a large portion of my hols this year taking extra paternity leave, next year will be:

Sanroque/Sotogrande - to see friends, prob 2 vistis @ 2wks a go
Vegas for my 40th - 5 days

the rest....who knows?? fancy somewhere new? Malta? Greek Isles? Cape Verde? Corsica? :)

old bastard.;)

Back