Ibiza Vlogs

I think youv summed up most peoples thoughts on his vlogs, missed out a little on the Irish gift of the gab.
Camera is perhaps too much on him and not the beautiful places he goes.
I hope he continues to do well over winter il be tuned in anyway.

Yep and his camera skills are very poor too for example....
"Oh wow look at this".... *Continues to keep the camera pinned to his face

no doubt he will get a lot better the more he does it but genuine believe he is properly missing out on YouTube big time right now. If he invested more time and thought about his work more I genuine believe youtube will be his main source of income. As said no one is doing what he is doing

@TiffyBennett1 maybe an idea for you to branch out into

@TiffyBennett1 maybe an idea for you to branch out into

Yahhhh I wish I had his contacts tbh haha! Annoyingly I was in Es Paradis on Friday but didn't even think of making a vlog in there. But I sent a little message to Pepe this morning to let me know when the lights are all programmed as we were discussing that before - maybe he can give me a sneak peak of the next stages :lol: we'll see!!

I watched Dwane's video of Es Paradis last night, thought it looked really nice. I really hope it gets some credible promoters in there this season and take it back to the glory days of the 90's.

The club has 2 major problems, where it is situated, and how looks from the outside. It is so much bigger and glamourous than you expect from looking at it. Somehow they need to build a more positive reputation, because the club itself is beautiful once you are inside. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that if you picked it up and plonked it in Bossa or Ibiza town, it would be one of the most popular clubs on the island. It just doesn't appeal to the more cosmopolitan/European crowd to travel over to San An (IMO). And I don't know how they get around that unfortunately, it is always going to Brits in there...I'd like to see Defected move over from Eden and give that a go...I reckon they could fill it.

I reckon they could even turn it into a daytime to midnight venue with the roof down, that could be popular, especially with the water parties. Will be an interesting season for them....

I watched Dwane's video of Es Paradis last night, thought it looked really nice. I really hope it gets some credible promoters in there this season and take it back to the glory days of the 90's.

The club has 2 major problems, where it is situated, and how looks from the outside. It is so much bigger and glamourous than you expect from looking at it. Somehow they need to build a more positive reputation, because the club itself is beautiful once you are inside. I'm going to stick my neck out and say that if you picked it up and plonked it in Bossa or Ibiza town, it would be one of the most popular clubs on the island. It just doesn't appeal to the more cosmopolitan/European crowd to travel over to San An (IMO). And I don't know how they get around that unfortunately, it is always going to Brits in there...I'd like to see Defected move over from Eden and give that a go...I reckon they could fill it.

I reckon they could even turn it into a daytime to midnight venue with the roof down, that could be popular, especially with the water parties. Will be an interesting season for them....
Random thought- could they combine the two for a night and have a cross-club party? Or even do what Ushuaia/Hi do and do the day at EP and the night in Eden?

That and its got 18 year old foam party written all over it.....
Eden with its Defected night is a riot so I don't believe location is an issue its just the 'brand' or the perception that the club gives

I think they need to try and nic one of the already established and Brit heavy nights that happen in vista club.

I don't see them tempting any promoters at any other venue, and starting up a new night is difficult.

All they need is one credible night a week and it can snowball.

They could do with sorting out the land in front of it. Maybe make it a daytime chill out area or move the entrance to it. (Assuming they own the land). It does look a bit wasteland like, a burning tyre wouldn't look out of place last time I went past ?

Hed Kandi were the last promoter to run a reasonably successful night in there (if memory serves me correct). These niche old skool, d&b, garage things just don't pull in the numbers. But it won't suit techno...or even something like Abode so I think they are struggling. There aren't really that many house nights around at the moment...maybe try and do a link up with OB, to carry on when that closes...

I would like to use this opportunity to re-post a vlog... I have re-uploaded it onto my new channel just to keep safe and I actually watched it back and was met by so many feels.

Feel free to give it another watch but don't blame me if it makes you miss flying/ibiza more than you currently do

I would like to use this opportunity to re-post a vlog... I have re-uploaded it onto my new channel just to keep safe and I actually watched it back and was met by so many feels.

Feel free to give it another watch but don't blame me if it makes you miss flying/ibiza more than you currently do

Fair play fitting in Ants on the way to the Airport!

Some good footage, personally I more like your gang in Amnesia for the full trip - so a vlog is out the question ?

11:35 aren't you supposed to bounce up on the beat ?

So here we go the first of two parts is now live

This is me and the girlfriend exploring Formentera for the day.

As mentioned in the vlog it is the first time I have been to Formentera so I wasn't too experienced in where to go but none the less I felt I seen a decent amount! A stunning place it truly is.

I would add that I believe you definitely need to cross early AM so will do that next time so its a little less rushed!

Hope you enjoy it and welcome any feedback too

great video, we did almost the same tour 3 weeks ago... now back in austria at 13 degrees ;-)
Also.... thanks a lot, we already thought typical... we are the only ones who get a scooter without working brakes :)

Lot of happy memories there Rye! Lesson for everyone is to do your research before getting the ferry!! Not been to that resturant (looked like Es Calo?) - bet the bill for you four was knocking on for 200?? Paella looked good, the steak/chips not so!

Sorry the sunset was a bit disappointing, for me I always have sunset with a bottle of red (no driving, obvs!) which always makes it better!! I love watching sunset from the tip of Illetas where you get Ibiza itself in the background, once twilight sets in the twinkling lights of Ibiza become very apparent, as do the flooflights on the airport!

Many expect peace and quiet the minute they land on Formentera, sadly they are hit by one of the busiest roads on the Med, but that's the islands main road of course.

So good.

Lot of happy memories there Rye! Lesson for everyone is to do your research before getting the ferry!! Not been to that resturant (looked like Es Calo?) - bet the bill for you four was knocking on for 200?? Paella looked good, the steak/chips not so!

Sorry the sunset was a bit disappointing, for me I always have sunset with a bottle of red (no driving, obvs!) which always makes it better!! I love watching sunset from the tip of Illetas where you get Ibiza itself in the background, once twilight sets in the twinkling lights of Ibiza become very apparent, as do the flooflights on the airport!

Many expect peace and quiet the minute they land on Formentera, sadly they are hit by one of the busiest roads on the Med, but that's the islands main road of course.
Overall the week we had wasn't great for weather lots of cloud and some thunderstorms. I didn't actually get to see a proper sunset

However we have booked for next year two weeks so I am sure we can squeeze so much in and more as well as some dancing too!!

Formentera will be returned to but yes booked in advance this time

Here we go with the second vlog of our holiday back in September last year and this one is all around us exploring the island in one day

I wanted to visit so many more places but actually you very quickly start to run out of time so there are places I still need to visit which I will do when I return in June

Anyway please feel free to watch and enjoy!

It is January after all so every little bit of Ibiza content at this period of the year helps... or doesn't help

Cheers

Back