Ibiza snobs... why do so many visit this forum??

B

bootycall

I have just joined up and having read through many of the threadsI'm really getting the impression that some members really have let the term 'guru' gone to their heads.

There is a difference between sharing your knowledge with others and being an Ibiza snob. Some members such as Ibiza girlie and Barbie really believe they the founders of Ibiza and its their way or the higway.

When an Ibiza virgin asks a question do be so quick to big up yourselves and your experiences, similarly put down other's opinions as what you enjoy isn't the be all and end all. :!:

Ibiza is already full of people who think they know it all about 'the best clubs', best bars bla bla bla

Guess what why don't some of you 'gurus' have a kit kat and f***ing break from dropping your so called knowledge.

To everyone else: Peace love and ibiza for ever. :lol:

sorry but you actually dont' have a clue what your going on about

these guru's or whatever are not snobs my dear friend, they don not reckon the know it all, they have the experience that other don't and with experience oh newbie, comes knowledge!

everyone gives there opinion on here, so thanks for yours, but in my opinion you are a little mixed up!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Think ill stay right outta this one. just came in to say..................

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Judging from the look of you in your pictures klingclubber I think your the one you is mixed up.. in my humble newbie opinion of course...

I understand this guys point, there is a lot of shooting down of so-called silly questions (which is a bit harsh to be fair), BUT when you come on the board regulary over time you do yet a lot of repetetive stuff on here.

Stay on the board and you'll get to know people better and will change your view I am sure.

Oh, and leave our Babs alone or there will be trouble :D

Toffer said:
I understand this guys point, there is a lot of shooting down of so-called silly questions (which is a bit harsh to be fair), BUT when you come on the board regulary over time you do yet a lot of repetetive stuff on here.

Stay on the board and you'll get to know people better and will change your view I am sure.

Oh, and leave our Babs alone or there will be trouble :D

there's isnt' allot of shooting down of silly questions, on the odd occassion something is mentioned, all i'm saying is people who have been to ibiza lots and lots do tend to know more then others no?? simple maths really.
hell i have learnt an absolute ton of ibiza knowledge on here!

ok, I'm sorry for name dropping barbie and ibiza girlie. #
I just kept seeing both your names all over the shop. Some of the stuff you've got to say is valid but some of it comes accross as very 'I know it all' to those 'newbies' out there. Not everone is a seniour guru!

I keep it locked and get to know people a little better before I slam down the accusations :cry:

My apologies. ;)

There are lots of posts in the forum that you can look upon for info.
If you spend the time to look for something then you may find the answer to your question. If you can't find it then its worth asking.
If you have something interesting to say booty then say it, its a lot better to do that then just slag people off for what they have to say.
There is a certain amount of bullshit talk that go's on but most things that people have to say are interesting and informative.

Don't understand your comment about kingclubber either
by the way where is your picture booty

Ok, the guys on here do generally know a lot, and they may come across in certain ways from your perspective, but on e-mail etc it is hard to convey the feeling behind comments + they are very passionate about the whole ibiza thing.

It's all good, lets have a group hug

Love to all

Toffer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

omg!

im sorry that some might get the impression that Barbie and myself are snobs that have certain issues - yes, for the 117th time, west end isnt out style, so what?? we are all different and every one is able to state their op´s here

we are able to speak freely here, and we have a lot of fun with people we chat with....keeps you going through the day and makes you smile reading the threads people post.

I dont think im the founder of Ibiza at all, but i have a certain amount of experience i´d gladly share with people. i dont mean to be bulliyng anyone here, sorry you misunderstund my intentions.........

try and smile instead!

Toffer said:
Ok, the guys on here do generally know a lot, and they may come across in certain ways from your perspective, but on e-mail etc it is hard to convey the feeling behind comments + they are very passionate about the whole ibiza thing.

It's all good, lets have a group hug

Love to all

Toffer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

smilie_liebe1.gif

(Toffer your a good man!)

I HAVE TO SAY THAT WITHOUT BARBIES ADVICE I WOULDN'T FEEL AS COMFORTABLE AS I DO , GOING TO IBIZA FROM CANADA . SHE'S ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND SHE'S BEEN EXTREMELY HELPFUL . GO AHEAD ASK HER ANYTHING YOU NEED SHE'LL TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP . FROM WHAT I CAN TELL IF SHE DOESN'T KNOW SHE WON'T GIVE YOU B.S. PROPS TO BARBIE

O art thou masterful klingclubber

I'm glad you've learnt so much on here. I'm sure you're very proud of yourself....

I think the best way to experience Ibiza is not knowing too much beforte hand and just doing it. Yes there's some lessons to be had regarding best restaurants, how to save money etc. However when it comes to choice of club, type of music, where to wipe your ass. I think it should be left to the person as what you enjoy may not be what the us newbie want.

Remember the first time you went.... I'm sure there wasn't a forum like this and i'm sure you still had a brilliant time?

Fair point Bootycall - but it does beg the question - why come on the forum then?

like is like a box of chocolate

life is like a box oc chocolates eat mine and it war. if it wasn't for the barbie's robo, girle, biff mcrakin.
you woulgn't get an answer.

how about a boycott maybe us guru's should just not answer your post from now on.. see how you get you info from know on.

Back