>>> ibiza rocks hotel 2008

Hotel S**t hole

I wudnt not recomend this hotel 2 rats mate, its a load ov crap, total rip off an wot the hell wer they thinkin building a stage on the pool?? the hotel gets infultrated with people from outside who cum in 2 watch the gigs wich is a load of my arse, Ibiza is a dance island so lets keep it that way!! non of this rock crap, my review of ibiza rocks hotel is plain an simple. 'Over-rated'!! dont expect 2 much of it as it will let u down!
ill giv it a 3/10... the 3 being wer our room was, bang in the middle overlooking the stage, if i could giv tips on how 2 change it wud be deffo cheaper drinks coz not every1 likes cheap larger!!!(iv u dont like larger u av 2 spend £10 on spirits) get rid ov the tick system an jus pay as u go, dont build the stage on the pool as its choka enuff in 1 pool let alone take 1 away. an for god sake have a quiet get betta security coz wen people runnin up an down corridors @ 8am wen ya jus bounced in off ya trolly u want kip an ungly rat birds jus dont let u have that valuble re-charge for the next night. seriously go to picies park or the bin @ bk ov mambo

I wudnt not recomend this hotel 2 rats mate, its a load ov crap, total rip off an wot the hell wer they thinkin building a stage on the pool?? the hotel gets infultrated with people from outside who cum in 2 watch the gigs wich is a load of my arse, Ibiza is a dance island so lets keep it that way!! non of this rock crap, my review of ibiza rocks hotel is plain an simple. 'Over-rated'!! dont expect 2 much of it as it will let u down!
ill giv it a 3/10... the 3 being wer our room was, bang in the middle overlooking the stage, if i could giv tips on how 2 change it wud be deffo cheaper drinks coz not every1 likes cheap larger!!!(iv u dont like larger u av 2 spend £10 on spirits) get rid ov the tick system an jus pay as u go, dont build the stage on the pool as its choka enuff in 1 pool let alone take 1 away. an for god sake have a quiet get betta security coz wen people runnin up an down corridors @ 8am wen ya jus bounced in off ya trolly u want kip an ungly rat birds jus dont let u have that valuble re-charge for the next night. seriously go to picies park or the bin @ bk ov mambo

.....Ibiza is about music. trust me. i'm born in Ibiza and see stuff like that is a good thing for the island! we get diversity and i like it, not only me but lots more residents like it!
The hotel....havent been in the hotel, went to a couple of shows but nothin more. But plz dont say Rock is not for Ibiza! Who played in Ibiza in 78? Bob Marley! see different types, ok it's way back but its nice to show that Ibiza is not only Electronic music.

I thought being able to watch gigs from the balcony was great. Not that anyone I loved was playing but it was still pretty cool, made for a good atmosphere being in an enclosed space but having people all up the sides with hanging banners & stuff. The radio 1 thing was a success too.

Biggest problem for me is the place has a reputation for being a bit mental so it's bound to attract some dodgy people. That and it was too expensive for us this year.

*laughs*

maybe if you could spell and type a coherent sentance we'd take you more seriously

the 21 y.o. fan of tiesto that can't even spell correctly said:
Ibiza is a dance island so lets keep it that way!! non of this rock crap
30i97qo.gif

Back