Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally love an October visit but dont fancy a trip to La Sirena as my only entertainment.
I don't know if ive just been the back end of Summer on unfortunate trips but I just have had zero luck with it. weather is massive to us though coming from the Northeast you definitely don't wanna go away to even more bad skys!

Im an openings kind of guy anyroad tbh the start of the Summer buzz is second to non

I don't know if ive just been the back end of Summer on unfortunate trips but I just have had zero luck with it. weather is massive to us though coming from the Northeast you definitely don't wanna go away to even more bad skys!

Im an openings kind of guy anyroad tbh the start of the Summer buzz is second to non
Been about 6 Octobers and only had a handful of bad days. Went on the 15th once though and that was very mixed/ Biblical storms

So, regarding having to wear a mask.....is it an actual face mask, and absolutely not a face covering? Just want to be sure I get it right before we arrive end Aug. Now that it’s mandatory in shops that sell food (but not ones that serve food) in the UK, I keep scarves all over the place to cover up, but as I say, want to make sure I don’t get harassed by G for not having the right thing ?

I can get a whole bunch of paper disposable masks that I can shove in the hire car/handbag/pocket etc.

So, regarding having to wear a mask.....is it an actual face mask, and absolutely not a face covering? Just want to be sure I get it right before we arrive end Aug. Now that it’s mandatory in shops that sell food (but not ones that serve food) in the UK, I keep scarves all over the place to cover up, but as I say, want to make sure I don’t get harassed by G for not having the right thing ?

I can get a whole bunch of paper disposable masks that I can shove in the hire car/handbag/pocket etc.

I'm also interested in the answer to this.

I know Jet2 are saying it must be a mask

jet2.PNG

I'm also interested in the answer to this.

I know Jet2 are saying it must be a mask

View attachment 9665

On BA Flights (& in airports), you definitely have to wear an actual mask, which needs to be changed every for hours (standard infection control anyway), so a good idea to bring extras. Ideally it shouldn’t be touched or removed, except to drink or eat (if necessary ?).

I was more unsure of facial attire for ibiza. Thanks Tiffy for clarification re face covering for Ibz! X

Initial observations after landing yesterday

Airport and flight absolutely fine. Less dickheads than normal.

Hotel, wear face mask in lobby that's it,

Bossa - hotel busy but the town is very quiet

Ibiza town - far busier in bars than usual as nowhere else to go! Got a table at tirapalla straight away but about twenty people waiting when we left at 1130ish. Had decent night down there last night

Wearing a mask isn't actually that oppressive

Yeah they were serving on Ryanair yesterday, although one service only, and if they liked the look of you you could get one from the cabin. Groups of lads were being turned down for more
The flight was sooo much better than usual. More like a trip in april, plenty of kids and couples, fewer large groups. The odd buffoon tho as to be expected

Yeah they were serving on Ryanair yesterday, although one service only, and if they liked the look of you you could get one from the cabin. Groups of lads were being turned down for more

It's always a bit shit if you can't get booze on the flight - inbound or outbound for different reasons. ? But I'm guessing it was a calmer flight with less twattish behaviour?

It's always a bit shit if you can't get booze on the flight - inbound or outbound for different reasons. ? But I'm guessing it was a calmer flight with less twattish behaviour?

Somethings missing at flights like this , you are not thinking it goes to ibz ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back