Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
from french contact in ibz last week, he was gutted as founding ,ibz dead.

Bora bora is quiet dead at night , 160€ bottle service required, they went

sat night 40 people
sunday night 25 people
monday night 10 people
so 40€ may worth on sat night their busiest night ? as U got dance Music there and if with a pack of 10 motivated people u can rock the place
?
a way to test my new Acs earplug 2019 edition (shape has changed, as with older ones u can loose the filters easily ) and my green sparkling Wally Lopez shades ? ?

Tantra empty.

any feedback of cuckooland ibz rock?
Deep house? house? Tech House?
price?
mood?lot of people?

do they play dance music at o'beach? i know u can enter without the booking but u have to go early
Deep house? house? Tech House?

As written by the people here : PdB empty , Dalt Vila and San An more people
Better stay arbIbiza Town

Every time I see Cuckooland here or on social media I keep reading it as Cuckoldland.
Surely dont wanna go there
Cuckooland closing was nice last year , i got 2 djs i follow on lineup this year.
If entrance is no bed/bottle service booking , i may pop up ...

pdb empty, but having a car, u can hop, straight to ibz harbor for some drinks/ice cream, lurking people struting? not sure ,we ll have this show as no more club performers's parade walking this year
if having solid 8 motivated ravers , we may try the bottle service at bora bora

Would love to hear more stories of what it's like on Ibiza, particularly as more stuff opens up. Keep them coming!

We should have been there last weekend :( but have booked for September instead. I've no plans to cancel but some of the stuff on here makes it sound a bit grim at the moment. I can live without the clubs being shut but would love to hear a bit of positive news about venues getting busier, good vibes at the likes of Pikes, Sa Trinxa. Blue Marlin etc... Not really thinking about cancelling as I get things aren't going to be the same, but equally I don't want to be sat / laid at half-empty venues where everyone's glum!

I was only round that part late on Monday evening and was pretty quiet then, walkway past Golden Buddha etc was really busy though last night, lots sat on the wooden deck thing too
Wiikii woo up that way looked like had quiet a few bodys in last night from the snaps a seen this morning

Z list celebrities out in force, did Itaca have music on? dancing?
Sat upstairs, music playing but no dancing whilst i was there (left at 1:30 maybe.... pissed), but everyone chatting and having a good time with friends, lads grabbing a seat at girls tables and chatting them up etc. Think they had a livelier night last night planned but we gave it a miss after 5 days n nights drinking

Sat upstairs, music playing but no dancing whilst i was there (left at 1:30 maybe.... pissed), but everyone chatting and having a good time with friends, lads grabbing a seat at girls tables and chatting them up etc. Think they had a livelier night last night planned but we gave it a miss after 5 days n nights drinking
In the grand scheme of things that will do us.. thanks for info

Are they letting people travel? I haven't been keeping up.

I was going to visit Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan as my girlfriend lives there. But right now travelers are barred if they don't have immediate family or some relationship with supporting documentation.

I'll wager the situation is similar in Spain/Ibiza. Do tell! :)

I'm at Sa Trinxa now, and it's very busy. Music on but it's quite quiet. It's early so ill let you know if it gets louder later on. Its usually 4 they crank it up.

The rest of Salinas is also very busy. The polar opposite of pdb. While we are on pdb a lot more bars and shops seem to be getting ready to open. Lots of cleaning, etc going on. At the algarb at least there has been an healthy influx of people checking in so heres hoping pdb finally gets going.

I'm at Sa Trinxa now, and it's very busy. Music on but it's quite quiet. It's early so ill let you know if it gets louder later on. Its usually 4 they crank it up.

The rest of Salinas is also very busy. The polar opposite of pdb. While we are on pdb a lot more bars and shops seem to be getting ready to open. Lots of cleaning, etc going on. At the algarb at least there has been an healthy influx of people checking in so heres hoping pdb finally gets going.
This is what I want to hear, Ryan! Particularly if the music cranks up (although I have to say last year I didn't notice any cranking up - it was pretty loud all day - so hopefully they're not deliberately going quieter or have been ordered to do so).

So interestingly last night at rock bar in the port the music was very quiet. It might as well of been off tbh. I asked them why and the lady just replied saying the police come. We then went to the bar called Zoo a bit further down which was blasting the music so loud even after Midnight. We had a great few hours there.

This is good to hear...valuable information. Salinas is one day catered for then.....

For me at the moment it's all about deciding where to stay. Current plan is the Abrat in San An and hire a car (free underground car park at the hotel). Hostel La Torre within walking distance from here for sunset/dinner, Cala grationeta walking distance, these places will still be great even if slightly quieter. Then take the car over to Sa Trincha for a day, Ibiza town for a mooch about when it is easier to park than normal.

But things are changing weekly and reading these reviews from people on the island are a godsend, keep them coming

Great post! Is good to know how things are from a tourist.... I am due to fly this Friday but canceled it as don't fancy no clubbing, on my own and no dancing.... I would be bored too

Will be interesting to hear about the port, from videos I have seen looks dead also
It’s gonna be weird....no doubt about it! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back