Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fond memories sitting on those rocks in 2019 as some mambo-sponsored hang glider came down from the sky above. Padilla was playing some nice stuff that day though didn't really get to chat. people can get blase about sunsets but still pretty special seeing it go it down (something all east coasters appreciate). much as they try to commodify the whole experience for the affluent, that is something they can never ruin.

fond memories sitting on those rocks in 2019 as some mambo-sponsored hang glider came down from the sky above. Padilla was playing some nice stuff that day though didn't really get to chat. people can get blase about sunsets but still pretty special seeing it go it down (something all east coasters appreciate). much as they try to commodify the whole experience for the affluent, that is something they can never ruin.
We had one of the best experiences of our trip there a couple of years ago, Alfredo was djing for the sunset, had a little picture and shook hands with him, really nice guy. It wasn't that busy, just a nice chilled place with people eating and drinking...I think Mambo's had bought it by then, but not properly got their teeth into it so to speak....

the music before Mambos took over was just the owner and staff changing Cd on an old system lol very funny. A bit like a Balearic faulty towers... the picture I posted above was 8 yrs ago and before Mambo..

Yeah will definitely be going on the rocks instead - it’s just so unfortunate that they price everyone out during the summer. I’m hoping in Sept/oct they’ll get rid of the min spend so we can go an enjoy/experience it as a Restaurant.

Destino were advertising €150 day pass with €100 food and drink thrown in. So basically €50 for the pass. What do people think to that? I can’t find the offer on their page now.

Destino were advertising €150 day pass with €100 food and drink thrown in. So basically €50 for the pass. What do people think to that? I can’t find the offer on their page now.

It's under offers. If the food is any good and 200 euros will get two people lunch, I'd be happy enough E2A: No prices on menus on the their site
1598370298770.png

food is very good at destino - and unsurprisingly not cheap

As an all day treat, with breakfast included, if the food's good, it's worth it I think. Presuming you can't use the beds until 12:30 as per the normal hire page shows,, you could turn up at 10:30 ahead of the 11am cut-off, have a nice leisurely breakfast before taking to your bed

Damn - I want to go now!

As an all day treat, with breakfast included, if the food's good, it's worth it I think. Presuming you can't use the beds until 12:30 as per the normal hire page shows,, you could turn up at 10:30 ahead of the 11am cut-off, have a nice leisurely breakfast before taking to your bed

Damn - I want to go now!

All that said, just looked and you can book a room for two with breakfast for 295 euros at the mo, would you have to pay for a bed at the pool wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back