Ibiza right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been before for food, wine for Mrs and an orange juice for me when driving, was a couple fo years ago but certainly not 100e pp

Beautifully setting to watch the sunset

Been there one time and last for sure. (dinner was on the house of french parisian woman i used to see in posh paris clubs, to thank me for all ibz tips i gave to her :cool:)
Nice sunset but u can find hundred of spots without spreading money...
Overpricey place and food not good..
Cafe Mambo chain, wot do u expect?

Kumharas x 1 billion times

Last edited:
Playing devil's advocate, I don't think 100 euros is too bad if it's per table, not per person. If you are having food that's easy to hit, and it is a much nicer vibe up there than Mambo's....people have to make more of an effort to get there for a start

Playing devil's advocate, I don't think 100 euros is too bad if it's per table, not per person. If you are having food that's easy to hit, and it is a much nicer vibe up there than Mambo's....people have to make more of an effort to get there for a start

Min. spend 100€/person

if it were per table then I'd say OK maybe. but it's 100€ per head indeed and that is a no go for me sorry. hostal la torre is nice ok, but 100 per person? no way.

if it were per table then I'd say OK maybe. but it's 100€ per head indeed and that is a no go for me sorry. hostal la torre is nice ok, but 100 per person? no way.

also, and I'm really sorry, 30€ for a half litre sangría de cava is a pisstake. usually you get a liter for that price, not half.
Oh right, didnt realise it was per person, yeah that is not on. Such a shame, but like anywhere that becomes popular, they start taking the p*ss after while...these little hidden gems don't stay hidden for long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back