Ibiza Parties 2009 season start - Any comments/reviews yet?

wonderland!!!!!!!!!!

worderland, eden, tong'y, groove armada............ amazing thats all i can say bloody electrfing atmosphere wicked tunes al night long and alot of confette 8)

And is the dancefloor @ Pacha really "larger" then last year?

Come on guys, we need more comments:D

the dancefloor in pacha is really larger
i was there last week and i noticed some stairs disappeared at the bar in the back

more reviews will be coming just got home

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here goes.....

Elephant opening.....Good
Al Ayoun ........Good
Aura ''Dantz''...Very good
Pure Pacha opening...Good
Space opening.....busy....but good
Underground opening....Very good
Wonderland opening ....good
Amante opening...Sublime
Flower Power opening ...good
Sands beach bar ...good
Blue Marlin...good
Basement Jaxx concert in Dalt Villa....Special

14 € Red Bull...... Not good
Cops with machine guns and rocket launchers doing road side searches... Not so good either.

I have to agree with Figo in relation to Space..... Im a bit late with my review, back around a week but heres my two cents anyway!

Arrived on 29th May- Went to Pure Pacha opening-Place was pretty packed but bearable once you didnt move around too much!
Basement Jaxx rocked the place with an amazing set!!
Drink prices pretty reasonable-€10 for vodka/coke however getting served was a different story!!
I love Pacha and would go there every night so im pretty biased but was a great night and great crowd as usual with Pacha!
Not sure about dancefloor, didnt look any bigger to me? Then again it has been 2 years since ive been there!

Saturday hit up Defected @ Pacha. Good nite, not as busy as Friday but still busy and was taking it easy for Space on Sunday so left early!
Same as friday tho-great crowd, great vibe!

Sunday was Space got there around 5, we had internet tickets and queued for around an 45mins/hour.
Place was ridiciusly packed, ended up spending most of time in Discoteca- with the odd trip to the Sunset Terrace to chill out!
Wanted to go to Terrace but far too packed for comfort!
Sasha and Digweed were amazing and by far the highlight of the night! Have seen them before but this was by far the best set ive seen by them!
Dubfire was quality, left after that so didnt catch Carl Cox!
Toilet Q was ridiculous which i know is the norm for us ladies but was pretty bad for the gents too!
Cant really remember drink prices, thinka round €13 for a vodka/coke and €7 for a water!
We had a nice spot in the Discoteca by the dancefloor but just started to get ridiciously packed by 12/1
Lesson learned I wouldnt go back for the Opening -place far too packed and didnt get to see a few DJ's that I really wanted to-especially Deadmau5!!

Saw the GC outside Space but no hassle as far as i could see, thats all i saw of them!

Highlight of the holiday was 100% Steve Angello at the Workers Party in Savannah's
He played for 5 hours + and killed it- The best part was it was completely unplanned, FREE and driinks were workers prices so dirt cheap!
Plus Steve is a proper legend and crowd pleaser, dropping Stardust "Music sounds better with you" and Everything but the Girl "Missing"

All in all great time was had looking forward to going back in September defo wont bother with a Space Opening again instead ill catch a We Love in September!!

The more I read about these reviews, the more I am led to think the best parties are the medium-smaller sized clubs.

The superclubs seem to commercialized and packed.

Anyone else with me think that the big clubs are just nothing like as good as the smaller places now?

Id much much rather spend a night at Underground rather than the over-rated ****hole that is Space nowadays.

Last time i went was last year. What the **** has happened to that place? It used to be such a good vibe etc, now its just another run of the mill "cut-out" Ibiza club. It has nothing good compared to the other clubs, whatsoever.

I really do wonder why people go on about it. It was AMAZING in 98-2000. Now its all under cover it has nothing to offer.

Just an overpriced, over inflated Marketing mans plaything. Anyone paying 50 odd euros to get into that place needs their head read

Back