Ibiza or Las Vegas.. where is the REAL party at?

big fights are always cool to go to - if its a championship match the cost might not be cheap... but def would be a fun to do.

what vegas and ibiza have in common =>
SERIOUS water shortage:

"...
Ibiza's water reserves are currently at 24 percent of capacity as a result of the lack of rain in the last twelve months. This represents a sharp decline compared to the figure recorded in August 2013, which amounted to 42 percent ...
..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...rvas-hidricas-ibiza-encuentran-24/718501.html

but even the (almost pure) saltwater in many ibiza-hotels isn´t nearly as bad as the taste of that ill nasty chemical-tasting garbage fluid from water-taps in vegas

icey - while I agree that there's water shortage on the island and that in a lot of places the water quality isn't the best, in other areas of ibiza you can actually almost drink tap water. there's even people here that do drink it.

2 of those clubs, Haze and Pure, are undergoing multi-million $ renovations and being rebranded. that is common in Vegas.

Sad thing was Life at the SLS has been booking good underground artists on Sundays the past few months (Seth Troxler, Sasha, Pete Tong, Loco Dice, Apollonia, etc.) but the turnout wasn't good enough to keep it going weekly. They may be keeping 1 night a month however.

The first promoter who hides the DJ behind a curtain for the complete night deserves my deepest respect.
Would be interesting to see how a crowd would behave if you only give them the essential ingredient, the music.

Moodyman was behind a curtain and facing the wall when I went to see him a few years ago in Cork.

Surely, you are 100% correct. People want this, so Promoters will give it to them.
On the other side, you can't miss anything you don't know. One has to stand up and have the balls to teach the croud something different.
No more need for smartphones constantly attached to ones hand. Turn your head, see the world from a different angle.

Back