Planning my first solo trip 17th to 24th July staying san Antonio any advice

What kind of advice are you looking for ? beside those already given.

i guess u won't have a car, Taxi is pricey in Ibiza , meet other people to reduce taxi cost for places where bus don't go (eg Blue Marlin Ibiza, Cala de Hort Es Vedra)

Never pick illegal Taxi! they may charge u more than regular taxi...

u can't hop from one place to another easily when u don't have a car & bus is a pain as long as i am concerned, taking it 2 times already, long story with renting car parked in other place

lot of pickpockets anywhere!!!! Dc10 the temple of pickpockets :D

Always carry fresh frozen water bottles in your bag as its really hot in july...

Last edited:
What kind of advice are you looking for ? beside those already given.

i guess u won't have a car, Taxi is pricey in Ibiza , meet other people to reduce taxi cost for places where bus don't go (eg Blue Marlin Ibiza, Cala de Hort Es Vedra)

Never pick illegal Taxi! they may charge u more than regular taxi...

u can't hop from one place to another easily when u don't have a car & bus is a pain as long as i am concerned, taking it 2 times already, long story with renting car parked in other place

lot of pickpockets anywhere!!!! Dc10 the temple of pickpockets :D

Always carry fresh frozen water bottles in your bag as its really hot in july...

Thank you will take that on board.
Hoping to meet like minded people while there for a few nights outs so I’m not sat on my own for a full 7 days.
Defo would love to explore while there will look into car hire for easy ness.

Renting a car is a good idea , as housing in san an u wont face Parking issues such as those housing in Ibiza town.
Just be aware to pay ur ticket parking if in ibiza town (blue zone, in san an there is blue zone but looks like it's free (as machine doesnt work :lol:) except along harbor/Villa mercedes) as it a real business , staff on starting block to put fines (already paid 45€ (blue zone) & 100€ fines :mad: (yellow zone )) or tow ur car(already got mine towed).

Make the more contacts u can here, even myself having lot of contacts here (30+) and quiet "famous" (i'm joking) in ibiz, i always look for new people to meet to fill my busy calendar party/exploring

I always met people i ve known in any ibz party even when going solo...eg last week some mexican female mate (some random girl i met paradise party ibz 15, met her in Paris year 16 and ibz aug 17) text me, hey u r in cocoon after party video
When looking at comments i ve seen some italian girls were talking about me..i ve answered to their post & it seems those girls ask a selfie along mosaic closing 17 (i forgot it, as too many people asking selfies, its hard to refuse :lol:) & the girl even took a pic of me, Ants closing without asking :spank: and i' ll met those girls again ibz closing 18 as we are now connected :cool:, a good thing as for now ,as i know only 1 spotlight that go for closing...
At Maceo closing i was alone, not very funny,some random coming to say Hello as seeing me previous days,spoting one argentina Dj i met at Kfc pdb (he spot me as my minds was really fuzzy after sleeping only 1h30 in km5 & 1h30 in front of Pacha Parking :oops:), a few days ago, having 3 french friends at the party but only seen 2 at the end outside pacha when they get out with Oxia & Maceo 's manager , that time i ask for the Monochrome wrisband for the afterparty :cool:

Sven at Cocoon afterparty at KM5
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGAk75lAO4/

That feeling when u find some people u met only a few seconds in ibiza :cool:, pirate HAT help TBH :p

Hey Bro i 've seen you last day, week,month, year...
_Yes! sound logic if u go to the right party :D

Last edited:
Hey all and hope everyone had a good time last summer in Ibiza! So question is... Whose going this summer? I am contemplating going in July... I look forward to hearing from you all
First week of June, hooking up with another soloist, whom has now become a friend

I am going to be in Playa d'en Bossa 4th-12 June.
Is anyone heading out there around this time and roughly how busy will it be ?

Not busy, i consider ibz busy

when the road in front of pdb hi has traffic jam (jully Aug) (always use the Bora bora/sissi P as shortcuts :cool: )
or traffic jam just for some roundabouts :rolleyes: (this thing always make my day :lol: , with lot of spanish behaving dangerous & (very slow to make a move :rolleyes: ) at rounddabouts (coming from righ line and going to left side :D & not a blinking light to alert :mad:), if you dont pay attention, u gonna be crashed)

Hello everybody,
I am going to be in Ibiza with my cousin from 5th to 10th of July.
It will be nice to join with you to go to party, beach and party :p
Do you know if those Ibiza boat party are a good idea to go?
Any suggestion?

in san an there is blue zone but looks like it's free (as machine doesnt work :lol:) except along harbor/Villa mercedes) as it a real business , staff on starting block to put fines (already paid 45€ (blue zone) & 100€ fines :mad: (yellow zone )) or tow ur car(already got mine towed).
new in san an since last october: red zone... you have to write on a paper the time you parked and move the car after two hours!

wchj42.jpg

Renting a car is a good idea , as housing in san an u wont face Parking issues such as those housing in Ibiza town.
Just be aware to pay ur ticket parking if in ibiza town (blue zone, in san an there is blue zone but looks like it's free (as machine doesnt work :lol:) except along harbor/Villa mercedes) as it a real business , staff on starting block to put fines (already paid 45€ (blue zone) & 100€ fines :mad: (yellow zone )) or tow ur car(already got mine towed).

Make the more contacts u can here, even myself having lot of contacts here (30+) and quiet "famous" (i'm joking) in ibiz, i always look for new people to meet to fill my busy calendar party/exploring

I always met people i ve known in any ibz party even when going solo...eg last week some mexican female mate (some random girl i met paradise party ibz 15, met her in Paris year 16 and ibz aug 17) text me, hey u r in cocoon after party video
When looking at comments i ve seen some italian girls were talking about me..i ve answered to their post & it seems those girls ask a selfie along mosaic closing 17 (i forgot it, as too many people asking selfies, its hard to refuse :lol:) & the girl even took a pic of me, Ants closing without asking :spank: and i' ll met those girls again ibz closing 18 as we are now connected :cool:, a good thing as for now ,as i know only 1 spotlight that go for closing...
At Maceo closing i was alone, not very funny,some random coming to say Hello as seeing me previous days,spoting one argentina Dj i met at Kfc pdb (he spot me as my minds was really fuzzy after sleeping only 1h30 in km5 & 1h30 in front of Pacha Parking :oops:), a few days ago, having 3 french friends at the party but only seen 2 at the end outside pacha when they get out with Oxia & Maceo 's manager , that time i ask for the Monochrome wrisband for the afterparty :cool:

Sven at Cocoon afterparty at KM5
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGAk75lAO4/

That feeling when u find some people u met only a few seconds in ibiza :cool:, pirate HAT help TBH :p

Hey Bro i 've seen you last day, week,month, year...
_Yes! sound logic if u go to the right party :D

Bro, reading that gives me chills! I love Ibiza how you can just meet anyone and catches the same vibes and relate. Next thing you know, y'all are good friends partying all over the island! Much love, man

Back