Ibiza gossip 2024

They have been doing it at Solomun all season long. At various points it flashes up on the screens above the DJ! From my experience this year, I would say phone use at Solomun was about 20% of what is what in previous years. And by the B2B after 6am hardly saw any.
Solomun himself definitely not a fan of phones is he...seem him pick on people in the crowd quite a few times. This is good though...wish more DJ's were like that...although can't imagine Guetta say no phones at Hi!

Actually this summarizes everything I was trying to say. It isn't about the phones per-se, but I saw it in a few parties this summer (more in August than in June), where people just didn't actually know what to do. Various example in DC10 when one of the Keinemusik guys were playing. You can't just stand and stare on the DC10 Terrace - it isn't designed for that.
well i cant speak about phones in clubs anymore amnesia have officially done me dirty, one of the few times i was checking my phone they get my photo in a sea of people without them 😂 amnesia 1- james 0

1729001003339.png

Regarding comments on nobody dancing. I’ve never been to this event so I am just going off videos I have seen and I could be well off the mark, but to me it’s not clubbing music or something you can really dance to in a club. I’m not expecting to see a club full of people with their hands in the air and going for it like at a trance night or music that has more energy to it?

Back