Ibiza gossip 2024

Obscene. I like Destino as a venue but can't see the justiifcation for the price being 30Euro more than seeing Marco Carola at Pacha. But if people keep buying they'll keep increasing...

Yep, i really like the venue etc and its been a traditional first day for me bt I think its gone past my limit now

Obscene. I like Destino as a venue but can't see the justiifcation for the price being 30Euro more than seeing Marco Carola at Pacha. But if people keep buying they'll keep increasing...

Yes, it is dynamic pricing. I am not going to give a justification for it, but will just give my two cents based on last week there. I have a feeling that the increased price means people are getting there early (like 7pm) and going for it early. The days when tickets were €30 and people (like me) used to rock up to Destino at 9pm for a pre-party are gone. This is now a PARTY, and many people treat it as such - they go for it!

Last week you had Black Coffee and Carola. These two have two of the BIGGEST residencies on the island - FACT. Love or hate them Saturday @ Hi and MusicOn @ Pacha on Friday are roadblocks and sometimes sell out! For me seeing Black Coffee in a smaller venue with a more 'Destino' crowd, being able to actually get on the dancefloor was amazing - and a real highlight.

[Edit] F**K Me that sound system at Destino is insane for an outside venue by the way! You see why Destino are limited to 10-15 parties per season.

Last edited:
3 AM?!

school next day or what?
To be fair parties there do start at 6:00pm tho so it's a good 9 hours.
Talking of which has anybody gone to All Day I Dream opening yesterday (Monday) curious to know if it's very different from Cova Santa.

Back