Ibiza gossip 2024

To be fair parties there do start at 6:00pm tho so it's a good 9 hours.
Talking of which has anybody gone to All Day I Dream opening yesterday (Monday) curious to know if it's very different from Cova Santa.
We were at the All Day I Dream opening on Monday.

It was our first time at Playa Soleil. The crowd was friendly, if quite a bit more "beach club posh" than at the ADID parties at Cova Santa, and a bit less Ibiza hippie vibey.

To be clear: the club/dance floor is entirely indoors with big glass windows. (It's probably possible to open them up, but everything was firmly closed when we arrived around 20.30.) There is a bar outdoors, as well as seating areas. The entrance to the club is from the beach-front, so you will need to walk a few steps in the sand.

After eleven the party moved further inside, it looked cool, but we didn't stay for long after that. We definitely prefered ADID at Cova Santa, there's something magical about organic house in a beautiful outdoor setting. But I don't want to be too negative, after all: it's a free party with a lot of good DJs.

Also: they broadcasted live on Ibiza Global Radio between 21.00 and 23.00, and will do so every Monday the whole summer, so there's a chance to take part even when not on the island. :)

We were at the All Day I Dream opening on Monday.

It was our first time at Playa Soleil. The crowd was friendly, if quite a bit more "beach club posh" than at the ADID parties at Cova Santa, and a bit less Ibiza hippie vibey.

To be clear: the club/dance floor is entirely indoors with big glass windows. (It's probably possible to open them up, but everything was firmly closed when we arrived around 20.30.) There is a bar outdoors, as well as seating areas. The entrance to the club is from the beach-front, so you will need to walk a few steps in the sand.

After eleven the party moved further inside, it looked cool, but we didn't stay for long after that. We definitely prefered ADID at Cova Santa, there's something magical about organic house in a beautiful outdoor setting. But I don't want to be too negative, after all: it's a free party with a lot of good DJs.

Also: they broadcasted live on Ibiza Global Radio between 21.00 and 23.00, and will do so every Monday the whole summer, so there's a chance to take part even when not on the island. :)
Cool, sounds like all is the same like all the parties there, I have been several times last year.
Obviously you can't compare to Cova Santa as the open air element brings a totally different vibe, the same with Playa Soleil as when they started last year the big glass doors were actually open early hours (not sure if is still the case now) but the price to pay for that is a very low sound level which made almost impossible to get nto it.
I found the crowd usually quite friendly there so I hope it continues that way.
Was it really busy?
Probably a silly question as everywhere seem to be in Ibiza these days.

Was it really busy?
Probably a silly question as everywhere seem to be in Ibiza these days.
well I would have agreed with you, up to a week ago, but I think we are due for a three of four week period with some lower tourist numbers and quieter dancefloors. The Euros-effect has begun

it’s always “as hot as Ibiza”
never Majorca or Corfu…..

The rule within the British media is all temperatures are bench-marked against Ibiza. I am sure they have some algorithm that as soon as London is 0.1c above Ibiza the same click-bait articles are just automatically updated and issued.

well I would have agreed with you, up to a week ago, but I think we are due for a three of four week period with some lower tourist numbers and quieter dancefloors. The Euros-effect has begun
Controversial I know (apologies to the tourism industry) but I'm secretly hoping you are right, the island is already getting saturated and it's only June.

Controversial I know (apologies to the tourism industry) but I'm secretly hoping you are right, the island is already getting saturated and it's only June.
would be an ideal time to come over for me, i’ve fcked up there

Hotels seem quieter and lots of 25-50% off deals...

The Euros/WorldCup always have some impact (positive and negative). From my experience, if Spain or England win the vibe at the night is amazing. If they lose, if can slightly impact the vibe.

The Euros/WorldCup always have some impact (positive and negative). From my experience, if Spain or England win the vibe at the night is amazing. If they lose, if can slightly impact the vibe.

There's an estimated 200k Scots in Germany which will be impacting the Ibiza numbers :)

Back