Ibiza gossip 2024

quite an eventful day yesterday on the island. NUI are reported to have been evicted and Avyca pulled their opening night at the eleventh hour
I had Tickets for Rødhåd at Nui for the 6th October. Just received an email that it has been cancelled.. wondering if that somehow is related.

I had Tickets for Rødhåd at Nui for the 6th October. Just received an email that it has been cancelled.. wondering if that somehow is related.
indeed. Parallel Visions have not been able to find a replacement venue that "aligns with the vision we had for the series"

anybody out for Solomun opening this weekend?

You will be there open to close? :)

Can not believe that it is late June and Solomun has not played in Ibiza yet!

I never made it to any of the +1s over the last four weeks. It will be interesting what they do with that next year if Solomun wants to start later again. My humble little opinion - as much as I respect the headliners they had - maybe they needed a Keinemusik, Dixon, Peggy Gou for some of those June dates.

The Euros/WorldCup always have some impact (positive and negative). From my experience, if Spain or England win the vibe at the night is amazing. If they lose, if can slightly impact the vibe.
What about the impact from the results from France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands etc .etc ?
You have more than Spanish and Brits in Ibiza 😉

What about the impact from the results from France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands etc .etc ?
You have more than Spanish and Brits in Ibiza 😉

Of course. All depends on the night you doing right. Italy losing before MusicOn might lead to a slightly flat night ;)

Not sure if this is the correct thread... I see that Adriatique listed 4 July as an Ibiza date (their Instagram), but don't see them on any lineups. I would have thought Afterlife, but they're not listed there. Any ideas?

the big glass doors were actually open early hours (not sure if is still the case now) but the price to pay for that is a very low sound level which made almost impossible to get nto it.
The sound level was perfect for us (with closed glass doors), but then again, we prefer it when it's not super-loud. :) The music definitely drowned out all chatter. But the second dance floor further in was very loud indeed.

Was it really busy?

Probably a silly question as everywhere seem to be in Ibiza these days.
It was adequately crowded, so you had the "energy", but (thankfully) not packed. The club might prefer packed, but for us it was a dance-friendly level of crowdedness. :)

Gossip that's also news: Kaluki moves its opening party from Avyca to Eden tonight for ABODE x Kaluki - and that's possibly going to remain the case the rest of summer TBA.

Existing ticket holders being contacted now

Back