ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg black coffee amazing! &me amazing, I could not leave that room to go to see damian lazrius, it was too good in the main room

Music wasn't afro techno or whatever he and &me play sometimes

I like hi actually, to be honest, crowd was nice and friendly, was very busy but if you ploughed your way through the dance floor had room to dance

I was absolutely f***ed and nearly knocked a small women over apparently, her friends were like woah and i thought they were going to knock me out!🤣 Luckily I apologised and they were ok

I couldn't bear going in the wild corner to go toilet, so went to the other toilets,

Was meant to finish at 6 and was so happy when it finished at 8 am but I was exhausted

I am staying in fig, absolutely no taxis so and to walk all the way to hi, thank god I was going hi that night and not dc10 as don't fancy walking there, got there about 2:15 in the end

I was a bit underwhelmed before I went after hearing reports and seen some videos on you tube of black coffee and thought it would be a bit samey samey but I was wrong! Loved it!
I was there too! My first night of my holiday.

Agree with everything you said!
Thought the music was spot on. Love &ME. Like you said the crowd was great, best I've seen at Hi. Also pleasantly surprised at the lack of mobiles on show. That was my big fear and there was hardly any I saw.

We are also staying in Figueretas lol, managed to leave at a time there were still some cabs thankfully :)

Question to the experts: You think Amnesia Presents Closing is going to be full/packed tomorrow? My guess would be: Just comfortably busy …

I was there too! My first night of my holiday.

Agree with everything you said!
Thought the music was spot on. Love &ME. Like you said the crowd was great, best I've seen at Hi. Also pleasantly surprised at the lack of mobiles on show. That was my big fear and there was hardly any I saw.

We are also staying in Figueretas lol, managed to leave at a time there were still some cabs thankfully :)
What a night! You are right hardly any mobiles on show!

I noticed The dancers are great, but they were on 15 mins twice haha for the whole night

You left at a sensible time, I left when the lights came on, and outside was light and regretted not bringing my sunglasses

nothing to do with parties, so moderators feel free to move to the correct thread, but anyway:

the sant joan market - sundays - is currently suspended

they are working on bringing it back soon, but for now it's off until further notice.

Omg black coffee amazing! &me amazing, I could not leave that room to go to see damian lazrius, it was too good in the main room

Music wasn't afro techno or whatever he and &me play sometimes

I like hi actually, to be honest, crowd was nice and friendly, was very busy but if you ploughed your way through the dance floor had room to dance

I was absolutely f***ed and nearly knocked a small women over apparently, her friends were like woah and i thought they were going to knock me out!🤣 Luckily I apologised and they were ok

I couldn't bear going in the wild corner to go toilet, so went to the other toilets,

Was meant to finish at 6 and was so happy when it finished at 8 am but I was exhausted

I am staying in fig, absolutely no taxis so and to walk all the way to hi, thank god I was going hi that night and not dc10 as don't fancy walking there, got there about 2:15 in the end

I was a bit underwhelmed before I went after hearing reports and seen some videos on you tube of black coffee and thought it would be a bit samey samey but I was wrong! Loved it!
I went to Black Coffee when he was b2b with Marco Carola a couple of weeks ago and thought the whole night and music was superb so I'm with you on that one.

I went to Black Coffee when he was b2b with Marco Carola a couple of weeks ago and thought the whole night and music was superb so I'm with you on that one.
Will so be going back next year with a plus one that I like!

The vibe, atmosphere just really fits!

a quick public service announcement from pacha HQ...

music on tomorrow 7/10 and music on closing 14/10 are both pretty much sold out. there is a very small amount of tickets available in the usual ticket outlets and there will be a small amount of tickets available at the door. if you haven't got your ticket yet and you can't secure one from one of the shops and you wanna be sure to be going to pacha on one of both nights, get your ass to the club very early (way before the club opens). the venue will be filled to capacity on both dates.

music on at destino 14/10 daytime is also going to be very busy. online tickets are still available. go get them quick if you still haven't got them.

solomun+1 closing (pacha closing) 16/10 will be a similar story. there are still tix available online at this point, but not for much longer I think. again there will be a small amount of tickets available on the island as well as on the door. and again, the venue will pretty certainly be filled to capacity, at least during peak time. don't forget, this one always goes on until late (until 10am for sure).

more pacha news coming...sooooooon. yeah I know you've missed it guys ;)

@stivi restaurant booking at pacha restaurant is guaranteed entry for tmw? My wife is going has booked restaurant and wants to go to Music On after…

Darius giving location of Paradise afters on socials🤣 (dunno if it’s going on now or from earlier today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back