ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly inevitable given the gentrification of that area.

Wonder whether Hostal Talamanca might be next? I also wonder when The Argos Hotel is going to get a (5 star) makeover?
Just a fun fact that Pikes has only 2 stars, and probably there is no need for more. 🙂

Another one bites the dust.
Bar Flotante in Talamanca to close for good on the 23rd of October.

Gutted about that news. A gem of a place. I knew it was destined to happen, it was only a matter of time.

I think the mental health appreciation is a good thing to be honest. And that’s not just DJs but other professions that acknowledge 18 hour days = burn out. We weirdly have the pandemic to thank for that.

However, there is a bit of a valid point about the good living stuff on IG all the time. I’m all for balance in life, but sometimes on the dancefloor it’s nice to think the DJ is actually in the same zone as you.

I know he's only half serious, but does seem a little inappropriate at this moment given Jamie Roy's recent passing imo
Did he OD or is that rumours?

And of course he's joking. It was a satirical post but of course people have gone off on one in the comments.

Social media no doubt having an impact too....it's one thing getting off your trolley and a few hundred people seeing it in person. Nowadays it's up online within minutes for thousands to see. Plus the fact that DJs are getting older (really old in some cases!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back