ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are wristbands for early entry at a cheaper price still a thing? I’m guessing the chances of there being any for Amnesia closing are pretty slim?

Are wristbands for early entry at a cheaper price still a thing? I’m guessing the chances of there being any for Amnesia closing are pretty slim?

they are pretty much nonexistent.

what might become avail perhaps is a morning only entry ticket, say from 6am onwards. as have hï done.
but...if you wanna go see the chems you'll have to buy the proper ticket, period.

However, there is a bit of a valid point about the good living stuff on IG all the time. I’m all for balance in life, but sometimes on the dancefloor it’s nice to think the DJ is actually in the same zone as you.

THIS! ☝🏼

This was one of the things that made the Cocoon opening and particularly closing parties so special for me - Sven most definitely on the same level as the dancefloor that much was always clear! 🤣

The party ethos and crowd is definitely impacted by the energy/attitude of the DJ!

wot happen to honey dijon not in Dc10 garden? 2nd time she is not on decks as planned ,along my dates..Set Troxler with shirt and a tie 👀 (must do too many drugs) mix was kind weird with some classic houses n solme weird tracks...

wot happen to honey dijon not in Dc10 garden? 2nd time she is not on decks as planned ,along my dates..Set Troxler with shirt and a tie 👀 (must do too many drugs) mix was kind weird with some classic houses n solme weird tracks...

seth troxler came directly from a wedding, that is why he came dressed like that. I'm gonna save my comments about the rest of your post.

seth troxler came directly from a wedding, that is why he came dressed like that. I'm gonna save my comments about the rest of your post.
he could take off his tie (thing i always do as not comfy to breath with a tie when getting out of rdv with customer,set looking like a pimp dressed like this) on way to dc10 n not once on decks ..too tired/l....d to think about it 🤔
ps:can't we make joke about drugs? 95% of mates do drugs and we get on well .

he could take off his tie (thing i always do as not comfy to breath with a tie when getting out of rdv with customer,set looking like a pimp dressed like this) on way to dc10 n not once on decks ..too tired/l....d to think about it 🤔
Why should’ve taken it off? I can’t see how wearing a tie would affect his DJ style.

The thing is......maybe he didn't want to.

I was given a band on the beach outside Bora Bora to get into Ushuaia cheaper to see David Guetta in September.

As much as I was never gonna go, still felt nostalgic 😊

Music On both Destino and Pacha is sold out on Spotlight and certainly tickets elsewhere are v.low, if there are any left at all

If you're at a loose end tonight and Es Paradis or Akasha doesn't appeal, Amnesia has just announced a DJenerates Klub Experience takeover of its Main Room:

Manda Moor
Les Schmitz
Hip.worth
Inna Ra (contest winner)

€40 tickets include first drink:

Music On both Destino and Pacha is sold out on Spotlight and certainly tickets elsewhere are v.low, if there are any left at all

If you're at a loose end tonight and Es Paradis or Akasha doesn't appeal, Amnesia has just announced a DJenerates Klub Experience takeover of its Main Room:

Manda Moor
Les Schmitz
Hip.worth
Inna Ra (contest winner)

€40 tickets include first drink:

Worth mentioning our free drink tickets at cova santa included mixers. I guess it's the same at Amnesia🍹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back