ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reports from Amnesia or bora bora?
Amnesia was really good but rammy as hell from 10pm in Terrace
Main Room was quiet empty along 8am,thé place to bé as Luca Donzelli play music l'ESS Boring than jamie Jones,that end 10h25
Amnesia dont have good DJs that end terrace
Marco Carola ,Luciano ,Jamie Jones are not on m'y 100top DJ List,neither 1000 top List...

Bora bora was hot n smokey,hard to stay there more than 2 hours.
Tech House played by Marco Faraone was quiet nice
I was wondering wich DJs played House n when ?
Rodspin thevliczlcdj i follow ,played 10am on sunday AT Bora Bora but i was AT amnesia..
They didnt stick to timetable
Met some knoWn faces beside mates n Francisco too.
I got 1bora bora ashtray n tennis wristband

Good question i havent used the bus in a long time. I don't think i could for the metro (mini version of the tube)
Last time I used the Geordie Metro from the Geordie Airport into Geordie Town, a load of little shits were throwing bricks at the train. Lovely kids

🙋🏻‍♂️ I have a random question about when they open the blinds and let the dawn in at Amnesia.
I've only been there a couple of times when this has happened (normally there late in the season). By that time in the morning I've always been a bit, well...let's call it 'fuzzy'...but am i imagining things or is there a specific tune/noise etc...that accompanies it or am i going mad?

Last edited:
🙋🏻‍♂️ I have a random question about when they open the blinds and let the dawn in at Amnesia.
I've only been there a couple of times when this has happened (normally there late in the season). By that time in the morning I've always been a bit, well...let's call it 'fuzzy'...but am i imagining things or is there a specific tune/noise etc...that accompanies it or am i going mad?
It has a glass roof mate - it’s just simply being there when the sun comes up!

It comes naturally from above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back