ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that's not what i was thinking of šŸ˜‚
I think I know what you mean. It's not a specific track per se, but an undercurrent a noise. To my mind, it's a combination of how the sound system is tuned, the electricity of the dancefloor, whatever chemicals are circulating in your bloodstream and the elation of still being there as the sunlight get brighter. I'm sure it's as much psychological as it is aural, but there is a sound I associate with those periods on The Terrace

I think I know what you mean. It's not a specific track per se, but an undercurrent a noise. To my mind, it's a combination of how the sound system is tuned, the electricity of the dancefloor, whatever chemicals are circulating in your bloodstream and the elation of still being there as the sunlight get brighter. I'm sure it's as much psychological as it is aural, but there is a sound I associate with those periods on The Terrace
Thank you, yes, you have articulated way better than me. It's a combination but there is definitely something

Are they jacking in the pyramid branded events?

I think they mean of the year - thatā€™s how Iā€™m reading it anyway!

I would be blown away if after what appears to be a very successful season for the night and one that theyā€™ve clearly put a lot of time, effort and resource into, that they would just finish it off now!

So no reviews at all from the closings ? Amnesia, DC10, Hi? Nobody from the forum there? Curious to hear about all the parties.
I did an ā€unplannedā€ Ushuaia/Hi closing. Some friends were visiting and they never been to either clubs and wanted to find out what they were like after having heard so many good/bad things about them. I had a few reservations myself as I havenā€™t been for years but I have to say that I actually had a good time. I know a lot had to do with the company I was with but there is something dancing outdoors that makes you go over all the bad stuff we keep hearing about Ushuaia. Camelphat were a bit of a revelation for me as I never seen them before and I also enjoyed Black Coffee.

Hi was rammed as hell, almost impossible to find a decent spot to dance without being pushed about it, especially early doors, there were also some issues with power cuts for a while which were a bit annoying once you were getting into the groove.

In spite of the high numbers, I though the crowd was actually quite good and friendly and to my surprise the phone waving brigade must have had a day off as I didnā€™t notice to be that annoying as in other occasions.
Caught a bit of Vintage Culture which was ok and a few tracks from Peggy Goo but not enough to see if she was any good.
Tale of Us really did it for me tho, like I said on another thread, their set was one of the best ones Iā€™ve heard all summer.
After that all went a bit fuzzy šŸ¤£

Amnesia looked great from vids. They should really let Amnesia do afterhours once a month or something like that.

Btw did Paradise bring back Amnesia or what? Gotta be one of the biggest success stories from the summer despite the sometimes eh music from JJ.

So no reviews at all from the closings ? Amnesia, DC10, Hi? Nobody from the forum there? Curious to hear about all the parties.
Thought it was amazing. Went for Amnesia. Arrived right when Faraone was starting, played an amazing set. Cuartero played the best tunes for me, but JJ created such an incredible atmosphere. Such a great vibe and the place where still bouncing 12:10 when he played the last tune. Loved every second of the night.

Lol Luciano actually opened up his set at Cocoon on the Amnesia terrace in 2016 with this
I remember there were polemics when Maceo Plex dropped Opus on the terrace that year but this is next level sh**

Lynchian estrangement epitome

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust.
Bar Flotante in Talamanca to close for good on the 23rd of October.

Yesterday's sunrise from Bar Flotante...

IMG_20221024_120728.jpg
PacoNatera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back