ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saga was the best night in July for me. Pacha fits to this guys. Was sceptical , but it works there. Wonderful night. Crowd , sound , light ... yes darlings
Solomun was ok , too. But Saga was special.
For me , Pacha is No1 on the island. A little too crowded in July. Maybe May or June will be better
Good lad! You are so spot on and I couldn’t agree more with everything you just said.

Closing party next week? 😉
I think Saga has been one of the underrated events this season, as far as people from this forum go, not many seemed to have taken on it which is a bit of a shame as I personally think that musically especially, it has been one of the best and the vibe has always been really good at least during the dates I went.
It’s one of those events that makes me wish the season was a little bit longer as I could do with some extra fix 😎
I went to one at the rnd of june/start of july (cant remember) and the artist before bedouin just killed our mood, it was like a live act, ive no doubt he was good but just wasnt for us. DJ Tennis before was mega, so they got the running order wrong imo

By the time Bedouin got on we had had enoug.h

I went to one at the rnd of june/start of july (cant remember) and the artist before bedouin just killed our mood, it was like a live act, ive no doubt he was good but just wasnt for us. DJ Tennis before was mega, so they got the running order wrong imo

By the time Bedouin got on we had had enoug.h
That’s a shame but you are right a correct running order is important as, if wrong, it can be a mood killer.

Seeing the strength that the nights still have at the end of the season I don't understand why the clubs don't extend their nights until the end of october (HALLOWEEN).

Maybe not open on a daily basis but with some one offs / special events during the week.

October has to be a proper month for Ibiza clubs.

Hopefully in a few years we'll see it.

Seeing the strength that the nights still have at the end of the season I don't understand why the clubs don't extend their nights until the end of october (HALLOWEEN).

Maybe not open on a daily basis but with some one offs / special events during the week.

Earlier , if they can earn money with it. As I have written : The Season is longer thsn ever.

Main reason is the industry switches focus to ADE.

Also you need planes, buses, taxi's, hotels etc all to stay running and there isn't a big appetite on the island to stay open, a lot of the locals and workers enjoy the last couple of weeks of Sun in October as chill time.

the explanation is simple

ADE and end of direct international flights

Earlier , if they can earn money with it. As I have written : The Season is longer thsn ever.
Main reason is the industry switches focus to ADE.

Also you need planes, buses, taxi's, hotels etc all to stay running and there isn't a big appetite on the island to stay open, a lot of the locals and workers enjoy the last couple of weeks of Sun in October as chill time.
the explanation is simple

ADE and end of direct international flights

Yes, but I see potential to extend a bit the season (in 2021 there were events in late october and they did well).

Also interesting that Ibiza Rocks announced its opening on the 30th of march! Maybe the clubs opt to extend the season in april and not in october

Yes, but I see potential to extend a bit the season (in 2021 there were events in late october and they did well).

Also interesting that Ibiza Rocks announced its opening on the 30th of march! Maybe the clubs opt to extend the season in april and not in october
2 weeks earlier , 2 weeks later
Better to go in October. Chances for good weather are higher than in march

Omg black coffee amazing! &me amazing, I could not leave that room to go to see damian lazrius, it was too good in the main room

Music wasn't afro techno or whatever he and &me play sometimes

I like hi actually, to be honest, crowd was nice and friendly, was very busy but if you ploughed your way through the dance floor had room to dance

I was absolutely f***ed and nearly knocked a small women over apparently, her friends were like woah and i thought they were going to knock me out!🤣 Luckily I apologised and they were ok

I couldn't bear going in the wild corner to go toilet, so went to the other toilets,

Was meant to finish at 6 and was so happy when it finished at 8 am but I was exhausted

I am staying in fig, absolutely no taxis so and to walk all the way to hi, thank god I was going hi that night and not dc10 as don't fancy walking there, got there about 2:15 in the end

I was a bit underwhelmed before I went after hearing reports and seen some videos on you tube of black coffee and thought it would be a bit samey samey but I was wrong! Loved it!

Was hoping the taxi situation would have improved by now? Clearly not!
We’re over for a few days on the 15th and staying at hostal salinas so hopefully it calms down by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back