ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has any info on who the “special guest” gonna be for Storytellers closing on Oct 2nd?

For those who haven't seen, PIV label showcase moves from Cova Santa to Amnesia next Tuesday 4 October

Potential rain and the fact it's proving very popular has engineered the move. Tickets remain valid, but our super-flexible cancellation policy can of course be used (assuming you bought through us and not elsewhere! ;) )

Hey guys - not the best thread for it I know…but what are my options re sold out closing parties? Do Pacha and Amnesia keep any tix on the door at all? Is Spotlight selling out usually a good indicator of physical ticket vendors selling out also?

Thanks in advance Spotlight crew you guys are legends 🙏

Hey guys - not the best thread for it I know…but what are my options re sold out closing parties? Do Pacha and Amnesia keep any tix on the door at all? Is Spotlight selling out usually a good indicator of physical ticket vendors selling out also?
It's always a good indication the party is very popular and likely to be packed, but apart from rare occasions, there nearly always an allocation held back for the door

And worth trying physical outlets too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back