ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing music from Audiofly at Saga last night

This ^^^ into an Empire of the Sun - We Are The People remix (anyone got an idea who it might be by?), followed by Butch - Same Like Dope But Different

Even got some Purple Disco Machine - Wake Up in there

For those who haven't seen, PIV label showcase moves from Cova Santa to Amnesia next Tuesday 4 October

Potential rain and the fact it's proving very popular has engineered the move. Tickets remain valid, but our super-flexible cancellation policy can of course be used (assuming you bought through us and not elsewhere! ;) )
Got a feeling this could be a very good party if they manage to get the numbers in.

Posted elsewhere yesterday by @Tourist but thoroughly recommend this (also available as audio download if you don’t fancy the 8500 words!)
The Solomun feature is a really good read. I’d recommend it even if you aren’t a fan.

I even seem to get a mention after going to see him in May at Pacha and posting these exact words on this forum:

‘On a message board, one clubber who attended Solomun+1 in 2022 complained of the “weird shit” he played; another declared that he was at “the end of the road” with Solomun’.

Not that he will be bothered. He seems to have had another strong season.

@W_I_C Spotlight should have got a name check and commission for this! A more far reaching forum than I thought. Better be careful!

Last edited:
The Solomun feature is a really good read. I’d recommend it even if you aren’t a fan.

I even seem to get a mention after going to see him in May at Pacha and posting these exact words on this forum:

‘On a message board, one clubber who attended Solomun+1 in 2022 complained of the “weird shit” he played; another declared that he was at “the end of the road” with Solomun’.

@W_I_C Spotlight should have got a name check for this! A more far reaching forum than I thought. Better be careful!
Hai NewYorker! Hope you're good babes!

The new lights Pacha have installed above the dancefloor and DJ booth are a game changer, if it was only a bit bigger I think it would be #1 club on the island, in my opinion.
I'm more impressed by the aircon being about 10 steps above anywhere else, including the hotel I stayed at a few weeks ago.

@W_I_C Spotlight should have got a name check and commission for this! A more far reaching forum than I thought. Better be careful!

Maybe Stivi could organise another interview but with Solomun, weird shit guy and end of the road guy? 😬

Really interesting article, thx for posting
Maybe Stivi could organise another interview but with Solomun, weird shit guy and end of the road guy? 😬
I reckon weird shit guy is amongst us as I’m the end of the road guy 😉 😂 I think @cunninghamali would be a addition to the panel for this!

Amazing music from Audiofly at Saga last night

This ^^^ into an Empire of the Sun - We Are The People remix (anyone got an idea who it might be by?), followed by Butch - Same Like Dope But Different

Even got some Purple Disco Machine - Wake Up in there
Oh man! After the amazing time I had there last week I almost went back again yesterday then decided not to. Super gutted now I didn’t! 🙈

Oh man! After the amazing time I had there last week I almost went back again yesterday then decided not to. Super gutted now I didn’t! 🙈
Yeah they were on form. Wish I could have stayed longer tbh. Heading back tonight to see what El Baile has to offer

Saga was the best night in July for me. Pacha fits to this guys. Was sceptical , but it works there. Wonderful night. Crowd , sound , light ... yes darlings
Solomun was ok , too. But Saga was special.
For me , Pacha is No1 on the island. A little too crowded in July. Maybe May or June will be better

Yeah they were on form. Wish I could have stayed longer tbh. Heading back tonight to see what El Baile has to offer
Closing party next week? 😉
I think Saga has been one of the underrated events this season, as far as people from this forum go, not many seemed to have taken on it which is a bit of a shame as I personally think that musically especially, it has been one of the best and the vibe has always been really good at least during the dates I went.
It’s one of those events that makes me wish the season was a little bit longer as I could do with some extra fix 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back