ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drumcode at Amnesia last night was superb. The set up for the booth in the terrace was incredible. With the big video walls going all the way across. Only complaint would be that the lightining was too bright I felt.

There was plenty of space in both rooms the whole night. The main room was very empty by the end but Lilly Palmer was laying it down so hard I had to stay till she was finished. Everyone I seen put in a shift to be fair, but she was the standout. Would love to see some more Drumcode takeovers next season.
I agree Lilly Palmer was awesome and it was good to have some space for dancing.

Posted elsewhere yesterday by @Tourist but thoroughly recommend this (also available as audio download if you donā€™t fancy the 8500 words!)

Posted elsewhere yesterday by @Tourist but thoroughly recommend this (also available as audio download if you donā€™t fancy the 8500 words!)

Actually quite amusing that they discuss online feedback on his music this year and mentioned that someone on an online forum commented about the ā€œweird shitā€ he has been playing that can be traced to @BareBen91 right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back