ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The music is better in many cases than in earlier days. Not in all. Some evenings in the 90s were chart music overkill.
Especially in Ku.
This, and also there where definitely a lot of very empty/crappy parties as well... I can remember being at Privilege with less then 200ppl. on a regular non manumission night. Space in the morning often took hours before it filled up.
Of course we remember the best nights first, but not all where like that.

This, and also there where definitely a lot of very empty/crappy parties as well... I can remember being at Privilege with less then 200ppl. on a regular non manumission night. Space in the morning often took hours before it filled up.
Of course we remember the best nights first, but not all where like that.
This is what I keep saying about hi. I loved space and had many of my best times on the island in there. But space had a helluva lot of empty nights or nights that didn’t take off at all. Looking at the queues, hi must be packing them in every night. Most of their events aren’t for me, but they are incredibly popular.

You are very right about Privilege too. I vividly remember paying a small fortune for an all star cast trance event in there and with about 300 punters. It was a heck of a place to fill. From memory, I can only remember manumission, resistance and cream / up yer ronson (for special events) filling the place. Supermartxe, tunnel trance force, techno club and xtravaganza never packed the place out to any great extent and some of those nights we’re running for years.

This is what I keep saying about hi. I loved space and had many of my best times on the island in there. But space had a helluva lot of empty nights or nights that didn’t take off at all. Looking at the queues, hi must be packing them in every night. Most of their events aren’t for me, but they are incredibly popular.

You are very right about Privilege too. I vividly remember paying a small fortune for an all star cast trance event in there and with about 300 punters. It was a heck of a place to fill. From memory, I can only remember manumission, resistance and cream / up yer ronson (for special events) filling the place. Supermartxe, tunnel trance force, techno club and xtravaganza never packed the place out to any great extent and some of those nights we’re running for years.
Thats the reason whx I never understood , that they made it bigger.
Up yer ronson : Long time ago. Techno Club , too. Was a Frankfurt thing from Dorian Gray

Thats the reason whx I never understood , that they made it bigger.
Up yer ronson : Long time ago. Techno Club , too. Was a Frankfurt thing from Dorian Gray
Yes, most of those nights I posted are from a long time ago! Techno club, Xtravaganza, tunnel trance force and Ronson were running at the same time Manumission was at its peak. But you could put a capacity Pacha in Privilege and it would feel like a quiet night.

Supermartxe was this sex thing ?
Cannot remember. Or I dont want ...
I looked at the old Flyers. A lot of chartbreakers with live Performances. Ok , Culture Club wasnt so bad. But not the reason to go to Ibz. Sigue Sigue Sputnik , too. Prefab Sprout definitely WAS a reason to go to Ibz and a reason to go everywhere. And so on. We had Alfredo These were magic nights. Weatherall and others , too. Dont know if weatherall was in Ku for a gig ?
Ok , today we have a lot of EDM Djs . Thats what Ku at many days was , maybe in earlier days. Was a magic Island nevertheless.

september…villa parties & afterhours!

quite a few bits planned in the next few days (including tonight)
Is the cave a thing anymore for after parties? I remember getting an invite / being told about it when we were there years ago but we never went.

Supermartxe was this sex thing ?
Cannot remember. Or I dont want ...
I looked at the old Flyers. A lot of chartbreakers with live Performances. Ok , Culture Club wasnt so bad. But not the reason to go to Ibz. Sigue Sigue Sputnik , too. Prefab Sprout definitely WAS a reason to go to Ibz and a reason to go everywhere. And so on. We had Alfredo These were magic nights. Weatherall and others , too. Dont know if weatherall was in Ku for a gig ?
Ok , today we have a lot of EDM Djs . Thats what Ku at many days was , maybe in earlier days. Was a magic Island nevertheless.
LOVING the (unexpected) passion for Prefab Sprout here.
Thought I might be the only only living Sprout/Techno fan in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back