ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather be in a bangin techno club with less numbers

Amelie’s insta had some brilliant videos. It looked great. What ones did you watch?

A friend's videos - I didn't manage to see hers, as was out last night when this was posted.

I'd be happy with busy, not busy, all the way up to just before rammed haha.

If your lucky enough to be in Ibiza this weekend and you want to escape the Radio 1 weekend you can take refuge in Paradise Lost. David Holmes plays all night Sunday! Wouldn’t miss this if I was on the island!

If your lucky enough to be in Ibiza this weekend and you want to escape the Radio 1 weekend you can take refuge in Paradise Lost. David Holmes plays all night Sunday! Wouldn’t miss this if I was on the island!

That would be flippin brilliant where is Paradise Lost?

I see see Goldie has pulled out of all his events. Was last night a complete flop? Did anyone here go?

For @TiffyBennett1 and all you other locals….(taken from today’s Pikes newsletter jobby)

The Fatboy Slim party continues!

Fresh off the back of his Pikes show, our good friend and funk soul brother Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim continues the party this Sunday with an excluisve Pool Party over at Ibiza Rocks.

+ Free entry before 4pm for Ibiza Residents with proof of residencia

Me neither. Mega. Will pay PL a visit in Oct hopef if still open

Has there been many reports on Claptone at all this year? We were planning elrow but mates don’t fancy paying the prices.

PS I saw a couple of famous YouTubers last night @TiffyBennett1 :D

Don’t know. But he’s done this regularly for three decades now. I know it’s very frustrating. He’s brilliant but unreliable in equal measure. The line up is good though so hope you enjoy it
Brings me back to when he no-showed at his own birthday party at Space, early 2000s. There were other times too, as you point out.

Has there been many reports on Claptone at all this year? We were planning elrow but mates don’t fancy paying the prices.

PS I saw a couple of famous YouTubers last night @TiffyBennett1 :D
the opening night was recorded and is on YouTube.

Looks amazing on pacha, masquerade and claptones social every Saturday night 💃🏻

We are booked for a few weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back