ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the same as in every 'normal' season - simply too many parties happening for everyone to succeed. nothing new really.
It’s a real shame about Themba’s night though especially considering there are so many other events with considerably lower quality when it comes to their music policy that are doing better.
Maybe going head to head with Bedouin on the same night wasn’t a great idea since both styles are probably liked by the same audience, that and the fact the Chinois is a new venue that needs to establish itself. Any idea how the other nights are doing? Curious to know about Luciano and UNA.

It’s a real shame about Themba’s night though especially considering there are so many other events with considerably lower quality when it comes to their music policy that are doing better.
Maybe going head to head with Bedouin on the same night wasn’t a great idea since both styles are probably liked by the same audience, that and the fact the Chinois is a new venue that needs to establish itself. Any idea how the other nights are doing? Curious to know about Luciano and UNA.

yeah agree re it being a shame but it is always a gamble to put on a new night on a tricky day with an artist who's great, but simply not a ticket seller just yet.

I'll bring back a phrase I have used often already: it's ibiza, it's the bloody clubbing champions league.

luciano does well I think btw

Curious to know about Luciano and UNA.
Luciano and the Friday with Pablo Fierro, We're Here (which is very similar music policy to THEMBA) both doing well

Neither been nor heard any reports on UNA or Satori yet

I know it’s not gossip now all confirmed but what a day this is going to be…. 4 of the best electronic live acts in the business!! Feel so lucky it’s dropped on my weekend! Plus Dettman is one of my favourite dj’s and plenty more lovely techno in the club room!!!

1FAFA5B5-35C8-4109-AD7C-5ACA8A04F10B.jpeg

Maybe going head to head with Bedouin on the same night wasn’t a great idea since both styles are probably liked by the same audience, that and the fact the Chinois is a new venue that needs to establish itself.

if you want to serve up quality AND keep the bean counters happy your options are very limited, which is why I think one-offs are the future, where with word of mouth you might be able to pull in a clued-up holiday crowd there for the occasion. That's how Love International in Croatia gets all the heads because they market it exactly right. I'd say Harvey's a bit of an anomaly because he keeps the diehards, never compromising on the music whilst also pitching himself as a tourist attraction & obv at the right venue - but without that charisma/recognition that marks someone/somewhere out from the pack, it's a hard trick to pull off. I feel really bad for people playing the empty floors when in London there would be people going nuts. Capitalism etc innit

I know it’s not gossip now all confirmed but what a day this is going to be…. 4 of the best electronic live acts in the business!! Feel so lucky it’s dropped on my weekend! Plus Dettman is one of my favourite dj’s and plenty more lovely techno in the club room!!!

View attachment 14494
finally manage to have dates that coincide with Shine… closing no less… we usually come either early June or late Sept (or both).

Arrive a week too late for Bicep. F… M… L!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back