ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me if im wrong but i don’t think many people on a party holiday in Ibiza are there for the banging techno?
LOL, we are.

And when we were in the second room at Pyramid with Deborah De Luca a few weeks back it was rammed.

The second room at Hi for Afterlife is often hard techno.

Hoping Exhale stays relatively quiet until we are there next Wednesday.

LOL, we are.

And when we were in the second room at Pyramid with Deborah De Luca a few weeks back it was rammed.

The second room at Hi for Afterlife is often hard techno.

Hoping Exhale stays relatively quiet until we are there next Wednesday.
You’re in the minority🤷‍♂️.

Can’t really compare DDL with exhale / Amelie Lens

And fair enough Afterlife but is it really full of music heads there for the techno? I doubt it

You’re in the minority🤷‍♂️.

Can’t really compare DDL with exhale / Amelie Lens

And fair enough Afterlife but is it really full of music heads there for the techno? I doubt it
Not sure he is. There has been a market for harder techno in Ibiza for ad long as I can remember. I don’t know if that remains the case though. Both Amelie and DDL play peak time harder techno in my experience. Not sure about the rest of the exhale guys though.

Not sure he is. There has been a market for harder techno in Ibiza for ad long as I can remember. I don’t know if that remains the case though. Both Amelie and DDL play peak time harder techno in my experience. Not sure about the rest of the exhale guys though.

I agree, there's a market for house, tech house, and even trance - the hard techno market is certainly bigger than the trance market. :)

DDL was banging hard - busy, but not rammed.

Pyramid pre-opening - Amelie, Ben Klock

Circoloco opening - FJAAK

Amnesia opening - Lilly Palmer, Patrick Mason (very hard) - I was there, busy (but not rammed).

We're overlapping a group of 12 other people who also like harder techno.

I’d rather be in a bangin techno club with less numbers
Yeh I thought that looking at the videos I seen
Amelie’s insta had some brilliant videos. It looked great. What ones did you watch?

The taxi situation 😳.

Just arrived at the airport and the queue is about 200m, taxis arriving every 2/3 minutes and the illegal taxis are offering €100 😂.

Longest I’ve waited is about 20m and taxied arrived every 30 seconds.

Solid Grooves looked rammed again last night. Fair play. That said I saw a video on socials of Bibi/Martinez Bro’s playing ‘everything but the girl’. Sounded like me trying to DJ.

The taxi situation 😳.

Just arrived at the airport and the queue is about 200m, taxis arriving every 2/3 minutes and the illegal taxis are offering €100 😂.

Longest I’ve waited is about 20m and taxied arrived every 30 seconds.
We arrived on Tuesday morning at 11am. Walked straight to a waiting taxi. No queue. But took ages to get out of the airport. So much traffic all over the island.

What's the latest in terms of noise / outdoor music at the mo? Was super strange to be sat in Dunes the other night with no music on outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back