ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibiza….I’m coming to get you
Blooming eck….I didn’t know you needed to have a ‘booster’ to get in to Spain - been an hour down Emirates checkin…thankfully when I went home at Christmas I nipped and got another (that’s five)…

Attachments

• ADE77BFA-9B31-4867-AE25-9E8AFB7B4B65.jpeg
    ADE77BFA-9B31-4867-AE25-9E8AFB7B4B65.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 54
Elrow was outrageously rammed last night, the queue to get in was 45 mins and we couldn’t even get in to the terrace until after 4.
Wade disgusted me with his horrible wanky songs straight in to a drop when we went through to one of the bars/toilets there

Elrow was outrageously rammed last night, the queue to get in was 45 mins and we couldn’t even get in to the terrace until after 4.
Wade disgusted me with his horrible wanky songs straight in to a drop when we went through to one of the bars/toilets there
Just checked him out on Instagram. That was painful. Is that standard elrow music? As this is an option I’ve thrown in for my mates 50th this Saturday coming.

Just checked him out on Instagram. That was painful. Is that standard elrow music? As this is an option I’ve thrown in for my mates 50th this Saturday coming.
Not as bad as that. Next week looking pretty techy though. EE all night in the main room might be a good range of music though.

Last night did look rammed though - even when it finished looked packed and given its peak I’d probably expect the same next week

If your lucky enough to be in Ibiza this weekend and you want to escape the Radio 1 weekend you can take refuge in Paradise Lost. David Holmes plays all night Sunday! Wouldn’t miss this if I was on the island!

Guaranteed to be epic.

This makes me excited for next Saturday 😬😁

I might have missed the discussion, but any word on if and how the 27C air conditioning limits are going to affect Ibiza for the rest of the season?

I understand hotels aren't affected as they're considered to be "private spaces", but I've seen mixed reporting on other spaces like bars and restaurants, and wasn't sure where nightclubs fit in all of that.

Having clubs no cooler than 27C seem like a pretty unpleasant experience, though I guess Amnesia could make up for it by leaving their CO2 ice cannons running all night long. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back