ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news about ushuaia and hi closing party? 8th October?
didnt pay attention of this, as deep on my minds i dont like ushuaia since this year, n never enjoy Hi ibz opening closing (ushuaia was nice past years )
A miss for me paco osuna n black coffee along Hi opening , Paco wot that sound? (i was following him early 00 serial killer vinyls) left after 5mn n BC more camomilla tea than cofee that wakes u up as boring AF , i only want at bed at 10am ....
Depend on lineup but if same mellowdick techno as opening, a resting day for sure and if same boring tech house djs along ants party , a miss too

Elrow last night was amazing. Altough I wasnt really excited about anyone on the line up in particular (except for Eats Everything, who always delivers), there were quite some surprises. Manda Moor was actually really good and Sarah Story was solid.

didnt pay attention of this, as deep on my minds i dont like ushuaia since this year, n never enjoy Hi ibz opening closing (ushuaia was nice past years )
A miss for me paco osuna n black coffee along Hi opening , Paco wot that sound? (i was following him early 00 serial killer vinyls) left after 5mn n BC more camomilla tea than cofee that wakes u up as boring AF , i only want at bed at 10am ....
Depend on lineup but if same mellowdick techno as opening, a resting day for sure and if same boring tech house djs along ants party , a miss too
Genuine question here. Why do you still bother with partying in Ibiza? From your posts it sounds like you haven't enjoyed the majority of the events you've attended for a good while now.

Pyramid was good today, quite busy. Mar-T warming up terrace, some really nice Terry Lee Brown vibes there..
Cuartero had a moment which I guess was Insomnia Maceo Plex remix. There was room to move and dance. Its possible beers are 1euro cheaper at the large bar on terrace near entrance and 2. floor bathrooms, 10 euros. Adam Beyer was really tight, I heard something like Papua New Guinea Bart Skills remix.
Main room was too hard for me, but visited because of toilets left of the dj booth have awesome air conditioning.

Elrow last night was amazing. Altough I wasnt really excited about anyone on the line up in particular (except for Eats Everything, who always delivers), there were quite some surprises. Manda Moor was actually really good and Sarah Story was solid.
Nice to read a good review on El Row. I’m over at the end of September and decided this is where we are heading for our last night of clubbing.

Genuine question here. Why do you still bother with partying in Ibiza? From your posts it sounds like you haven't enjoyed the majority of the events you've attended for a good while now.
Sometimes I go to a party in ibiza and don't enjoy it, not every party you go to will be great, it also depends on atmosphere and music, last year I went to Amnesia opening in October and didn't enjoy it, music wasn't amazing and wasn't very busy

I went to pacha this year for solomun opening and didn't enjoy what he was playing....

I have also been after life a couple of years ago and not enjoyed it, I still go back to ibiza all the time I just pick and choose my nights

so...august is nearly done and dusted. it was a very very hot and also very busy month everywhere overall.

looking at numbers, I think that from this week onwards we'll feel a bigger difference again in terms of how busy the island and also the club nights are midweek and on the weekends. same as in early summer, tuesday to thursday might be quieter (esp tues/weds) and then the weekends will be very busy again.

I'm genuinely looking forward to september, a few great club nights coming up, usually far better crowds...and eventually the heat is gonna subdue too!

so...august is nearly done and dusted. it was a very very hot and also very busy month everywhere overall.

looking at numbers, I think that from this week onwards we'll feel a bigger difference again in terms of how busy the island and also the club nights are midweek and on the weekends. same as in early summer, tuesday to thursday might be quieter (esp tues/weds) and then the weekends will be very busy again.

I'm genuinely looking forward to september, a few great club nights coming up, usually far better crowds...and eventually the heat is gonna subdue too!
I thought Tuesdays were already quiet this time of year?

Just go a spotlight email saying Usuhaia will now close at 11pm. WTF

Have elrow tickets coming up - so 70E from 5 to 11pm that's a complete joke. Jack up all the prices, then screw you on the drinks and cut the hours for the event. Disgusting

Just go a spotlight email saying Usuhaia will now close at 11pm. WTF

Have elrow tickets coming up - so 70E from 5 to 11pm that's a complete joke. Jack up all the prices, then screw you on the drinks and cut the hours for the event. Disgusting
Wonder if I'll get 15% of my ticket price back
Hello, welcome to the forum. Unfortunately we were notified in the change in opening times today and immediately informed all existing ticket holders, though we do understand your disappointment

If you are not happy, you can cancel this ticket in your account and you will receive a full refund, so long as you do so at least 24 hours before the party's start time

Last edited:
Sometimes I go to a party in ibiza and don't enjoy it, not every party you go to will be great, it also depends on atmosphere and music, last year I went to Amnesia opening in October and didn't enjoy it, music wasn't amazing and wasn't very busy

I went to pacha this year for solomun opening and didn't enjoy what he was playing....

I have also been after life a couple of years ago and not enjoyed it, I still go back to ibiza all the time I just pick and choose my nights
Absolutely, of course there are going to be events which you enjoy more than others. I have been to parties which I didn’t really get into it whether it was because of my frame of mind or simply because the music and general vibe wasn’t working at that time but in the case of our pirate, he goes to a lot of parties, going by his endless list, but seems to enjoy only a very small fraction of them as there is always something he moans about from quality of music to not space to dance at the front etc..etc.. Maybe his heart it’s not in it anymore hence why I asked.

im still thinking to avoid popular events...when u will do hundred of ibz parties u become picky as doing same events since a few years u start to really select
Paradise amnesia nothing to do with paradise Dc10 a no go this year.
Still enjoy outdoors parties n few nightime (Enjoy glitterbox but soundsystem at theatre room is pure shit, too much bass
ps:sorry not to be a sheep i still think with my minds n dont care about what people will think eg People enjoy tapas and lounge in san , not really me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back