ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC10 wasn't the only quiet place last night. That much i can tell you. Fridays are just super competitive. Defected are holding their own, David Guetta still pulling crowds, Music On romping home, Calvin Harris full to the brim, but for others they will notice the superiority of those established names and parties
The standardization of the tastes of the public in ibiza saddens me.

Fridays never used to be that good in Ibiza but certainly some big hitters on now so always going to be tough.

Won’t be a write off for Trick as if it was Terrace only rather than 2 rooms, if they can keep the core of their line ups should help. The line ups are a bit random and quite British orientated which won’t always help. Hopefully things improve for them

fact sadly.
I just watched Patrick’s social media and the videos look busy enough at peak time. I say this as someone who doesn’t mind a busy club compared to most on here who prefer some room. Am I missing something or is everyone conditioned to expect DC10 to be rammed from opening?

Just arrived on Friday morning with my girlfriend with the night ferry from barca , went to aiyanna in cala nova during the day for a few drinks and some food , had a hierbas shot with Ben Klock , nice to meet a techno legend when you just arrived , then back to the house for a shower and we went to NAGAI , first time , really love the food and had a very nice time there , price was ok really and the service is just perfect,had a lovely time with the workers and at the end went with 2 of them to Akasha , was the first time for me , really nice place but it was empty, music was really nice , left at 4 or something and finish the night in my place , today spent the day with some friends which I haven’t seem for a long time , bbq during the day , Hambre for diner in Santa Eulalia, didn’t like it .. too expensive for what is it ! Went again to Akasha after that , much more people and really nice vibe , i think I will keep going sometime 🙂
Tomorrow I will go to amnesia to see Sven , it’s been too long !
If someone is going , let have a shoot of hierbas 🔥
Buenas noches

Still not seen any vids from Trick or spoke to anyone that went BUT only seen positive comments on twitter🤔

Just arrived on Friday morning with my girlfriend with the night ferry from barca , went to aiyanna in cala nova during the day for a few drinks and some food , had a hierbas shot with Ben Klock , nice to meet a techno legend when you just arrived , then back to the house for a shower and we went to NAGAI , first time , really love the food and had a very nice time there , price was ok really and the service is just perfect,had a lovely time with the workers and at the end went with 2 of them to Akasha , was the first time for me , really nice place but it was empty, music was really nice , left at 4 or something and finish the night in my place , today spent the day with some friends which I haven’t seem for a long time , bbq during the day , Hambre for diner in Santa Eulalia, didn’t like it .. too expensive for what is it ! Went again to Akasha after that , much more people and really nice vibe , i think I will keep going sometime 🙂
Tomorrow I will go to amnesia to see Sven , it’s been too long !
If someone is going , let have a shoot of hierbas 🔥
Buenas noches
I am very tempted by Sven tonight so might see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back