ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea on line ups for defected at Eden on the 5th Aug? Only date without any lineup yet, I’m assuming it’s going to be part of the radio 1 weekend but haven’t seen that confirmed yet either

Any idea on line ups for defected at Eden on the 5th Aug? Only date without any lineup yet, I’m assuming it’s going to be part of the radio 1 weekend but haven’t seen that confirmed yet either
Part of Radio 1 weekend, yes

hey! ibiza first timer...

birthday falls on a saturday so my options are elrow, claptone and black coffee

i think i'm leaving towards elrow, unless you all think the other options are better (honestly, none of them are really the type of basic bitch club music i like). just wondering.. when it comes to tables, would you go for the terrace or the main room for elrow? i've obv never been so i'm not sure what the difference would be for this event

Elrow seems perfect for a birthday party, gonna be the wackiest birthday ever : )
Main Room will be only ONE DJ for the whole night, so if you don't know or like him better go for the terrace.
Also the big show that elrow is known for will be on the terrace. Only negative thing is - I reckon a table on the terrace will be more expensive.

hey! ibiza first timer...

birthday falls on a saturday so my options are elrow, claptone and black coffee

i think i'm leaving towards elrow, unless you all think the other options are better (honestly, none of them are really the type of basic bitch club music i like). just wondering.. when it comes to tables, would you go for the terrace or the main room for elrow? i've obv never been so i'm not sure what the difference would be for this event

Elrow is a good choice for a Birthday IMO. Re. Table. If you want the full on Elrow craziness then the Terrace may be best.

Am I going mad, but looking at the Destino website, are there zero events in August?

18 August Music On Daytime

4, 11 and 25 August Solomun +LIVE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back