ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always had you down as purist house fan of vintage quality. I thought you’d have Dmitri from Paris posters all over your bedroom (car) as you drove around Ibiza, parking up for a disco nap before moving on.
I dont like Dimitri from Paris that was the guest of my bro Lord Funk
On a dancefloor i enjoy Happy Funky Afro House or whatever hypnotic beats (will Never understand the Boom -Boom of Amélie Lens/Kobozil/Dvs ..) n really don t Care who IS playing ,each to their own for sure,i know it well as former Music reseller.

Just Saw Carl Cox Dc10 dont have garden session i may give a miss.

Arriving on Wednesday evening and thinking of going to destino on Thursday.. what’s peoples thoughts? Worth the money? I know I’m going to be feeling somewhat ‘fragile’ after the first night excitement.. so if I go it’ll be with a massive hangover! So it needs to be worth it.. 🤣🤣
If you like Black Coffee and/or Marco Carola, then yes absolutely. Outdoor partying at a beautiful location - those opportunities should be taken!

Arriving on Wednesday evening and thinking of going to destino on Thursday.. what’s peoples thoughts? Worth the money? I know I’m going to be feeling somewhat ‘fragile’ after the first night excitement.. so if I go it’ll be with a massive hangover! So it needs to be worth it.. 🤣🤣

Well Destino is pre-midnight, so will mean you don't have to have a real late one. Obviously depends what kind of music you are in too, but this Thursday is Black Coffee and Marco Carola at Destino. If you know Black Coffee, I think his sound will really work out well outside IMO.

My guess would be something like Black Coffee playing 1930 - 2130 and then Marco until Midnight.

CircoLoco 25th July Start time?

Ibiza Spotlight has it as 4pm, other sites have it as 6pm? Anybody know which is correct?

We have tickets to Eden for that night so won’t bother with DC10 if the start time is 6pm.

Thanks

CircoLoco 25th July Start time?

Ibiza Spotlight has it as 4pm, other sites have it as 6pm? Anybody know which is correct?

We have tickets to Eden for that night so won’t bother with DC10 if the start time is 6pm.

Thanks

this date is their anniversary party and IIRC it used to start at 4pm, I also think originally 4pm had been announced. but now it looks indeed like a 6pm start so the spotlight calendar needs an update.

btw - even if it only opens at 6, IMO it's still worth going. do dc10 from 6am to 1am, then taxi directly to eden!

I'm making my Destino debut for this one. I've done Ushuaia feeling hungover as hell before and it's always more bearable being outdoors with fresh air

Any reviews from renaissance on friday night?
I was there and really enjoyed the night. The music was very good all night long in both rooms, which is a shame as unfortunately you just can’t split yoursel in two, meaning you are going to miss some good stuff inevitably from one or the other.
Maybe they should’ve had less DJs and all in one room? That would’ve definitely worked better IMO.
It wasn’t crazy busy like other Amnesia events but I was expecting that and this wasn’t an issue at all though as there were enough people to have a good atmosphere and to be honest quiet refreshing to have room to dance without all the usual frustrating pushing and shoving.
Good sets from Denis Horvat, also quite liked the little I heard from the b2b of Lehar and Musumeci and the closing set from Mathame. Needless to say, set of the night award goes to the main man, Sasha!

this date is their anniversary party and IIRC it used to start at 4pm, I also think originally 4pm had been announced. but now it looks indeed like a 6pm start so the spotlight calendar needs an update.

btw - even if it only opens at 6, IMO it's still worth going. do dc10 from 6am to 1am, then taxi directly to eden!
I’m finding it hard to disagree with you, but here lies the problem.

I’m a big dnb fan, so want to maximise my time in Eden that night, however, I still have never done DC10 and I really want to experience circoloco. Our itinerary for the week is already looking busy so the only options to squeeze in more club time is circoloco or amnesia on Wednesday. We have two free tickets to any night/club courtesy of Ibiza spotlight and it’s a choice between these two. 🤔

I’m finding it hard to disagree with you, but here lies the problem.

I’m a big dnb fan, so want to maximise my time in Eden that night, however, I still have never done DC10 and I really want to experience circoloco. Our itinerary for the week is already looking busy so the only options to squeeze in more club time is circoloco or amnesia on Wednesday. We have two free tickets to any night/club courtesy of Ibiza spotlight and it’s a choice between these two. 🤔

decisions, decisions!!

I was there and really enjoyed the night. The music was very good all night long in both rooms, which is a shame as unfortunately you just can’t split yoursel in two, meaning you are going to miss some good stuff inevitably from one or the other.
Maybe they should’ve had less DJs and all in one room? That would’ve definitely worked better IMO.
It wasn’t crazy busy like other Amnesia events but I was expecting that and this wasn’t an issue at all though as there were enough people to have a good atmosphere and to be honest quiet refreshing to have room to dance without all the usual frustrating pushing and shoving.
Good sets from Denis Horvat, also quite liked the little I heard from the b2b of Lehar and Musumeci and the closing set from Mathame. Needless to say, set of the night award goes to the main man, Sasha!
Thanks for the review, sounded like a great night! I’d say the Sasha set was unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back