ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting. no âme, no dixon. on the good side, quite a lot of new names.
Since Afterlife's inception in 2016, the Innervisions & Afterlife sounds have gradually moved further and further away from each other. Both used to be intrinsically linked, but it's only on occasion now you see âme play an Afterlife event (Don't recall the last time Dixon played for them).

interesting. no âme, no dixon. on the good side, quite a lot of new names.

Very interesting list - and very surprised no Ame, Dixon, Or Maceo!

I wonder if they will announce a CLUB Room resident like they have for other Hi nights?

I promise I will say this only once... But imagine those line-ups somewhere but Hi! Ahhhhhh

Since Afterlife's inception in 2016, the Innervisions & Afterlife sounds have gradually moved further and further away from each other. Both used to be intrinsically linked, but it's only on occasion now you see âme play an Afterlife event (Don't recall the last time Dixon played for them).

I fully agree. Life and Death days of Tale of Us is much more different to their sound today, which is more trance like or the natural evolution of the “drop” based edm. To be honest they have a big following and wildly successful so good for them, but yeah i can see why innervisions guys are not a must for them like they used to.

To be honest they have a big following and wildly successful so good for them, but yeah i can see why innervisions guys are not a must for them like they used to.

Yeah exactly agree with this. A bunch of us moaning that we want the Afterlife / TOU of 2016/17 is pointless. They have been hugely successful and the kids love Hi right?

Yeah exactly agree with this. A bunch of us moaning that we want the Afterlife / TOU of 2016/17 is pointless. They have been hugely successful and the kids love Hi right?

Agree, and need to give newer DJ's a chance or lineups become stale, and good to see they are helping lure Camelphat across the border to the more serious music scene, not the dark side of commerical radio bangerz

So all in all more Melodic, less Techno on the Afterlife lineups. Also the Berghain DJs notably absent (apart from Kobosil).

The Afterlife line-up has a lot of absentees from the 2019 programme, where Solomun, Sven, Jamie Jones and Capriati all appeared once. It seems they are making things more about the label roster. Good for them. Keeps things a bit different in a summer full of similarity

The Afterlife line-up has a lot of absentees from the 2019 programme, where Solomun, Sven, Jamie Jones and Capriati all appeared once. It seems they are making things more about the label roster. Good for them. Keeps things a bit different in a summer full of similarity
Yep…totally agree. We need a mix up.

I fully agree. Life and Death days of Tale of Us is much more different to their sound today, which is more trance like or the natural evolution of the “drop” based edm. To be honest they have a big following and wildly successful so good for them, but yeah i can see why innervisions guys are not a must for them like they used to.

Yep. Tale of Us have pretty much been playing Trance recently.

Nearly an hour and a half since the M word was muttered, and no sign of @cunninghamali, very strange.......!
🤣🤣🤣🤣well....since you insist... every time I go to see a DJ that plays melodic they never play it.....ugh Adriatique...mind against

but....Going afterlife in Bcn for off sonar.....should get my melodic then...better not disappoint

sounds like EDM,,,i don't think so

don't like afterlife at HI went twice and didn't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back