ibiza gossip 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my thing, but the Fisher line-up at Hi on the 24 August is interesting. Good to see they have a sense of humour:

24TH AUG
THEATRE: FISHER, CHRIS LAKE, CLOONEE

Interesting! Assumed it would have been the venue-formally-known-as-heart!
I hope it does well at octan, it will be interesting to see how it works there. Hoping it’s still going in October, it was one of the first nights I went to 20 years ago and I’ve been to its various incarnations ever
Since.

I hope it does well at octan, it will be interesting to see how it works there. Hoping it’s still going in October, it was one of the first nights I went to 20 years ago and I’ve been to its various incarnations ever
Since.

While I appreciate it’s a very polysexual party, but I don’t envy the person that has to get a load of drunk gay men from the Calle de la Virgen in Ibiza Town over to Octan on a Wednesday night.

While I appreciate it’s a very polysexual party, but I don’t envy the person that has to get a load of drunk gay men from the Calle de la Virgen in Ibiza Town over to Octan on a Wednesday night.
The last few years they have given out loads of guest list on the street of virgin. Especially in angelos/mona Lisa that end of the street.

🤣 So true! There are means...
download.jpeg
I think people who have been before to La Troya will, or if it builds a good rep over the first few weeks/month or so, it will carry itself over the peak months by word of mouth.. We travelled over to Space back in the day. I hope it goes well for them as they add something different and not to close in nights to Glitterbox, so ideal midweek event.

interesting. no âme, no dixon. on the good side, quite a lot of new names.

Was hoping for the date-by-date line ups but they can't be far away.
Assuming Amelie Lens, Letyago, Binaryh, Lieibng Dax J, VNTM etc. will be club room so maybe some difficult decisions this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back