ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @stivi what happens with the open Amnesia and drinks tickets you had on sale if Amnesia doesn't open or only opens for a couple of events? I know they are supposed to be non refundable but will that still be the case if it doesn't open?

we'll have to speak to the venue if they cannot open at all. that's all I can say at this point.

Very very reasonable prices here. Considering Itaca is now charging £50 a head minimum spend for a 4 person table

Does anyone have any insight on what will be on Tuesdays at Cova Santa when it's not Rumours? Specifically beginning of Sept....

Does anyone have insight on 21aug or 25 Aug at cova Santa please. Bday wknd and wanna make the right choice so any help massively appreciated

Does anyone have any insight on what will be on Tuesdays at Cova Santa when it's not Rumours? Specifically beginning of Sept....
I emailed them asking about sat 4th sept but they weren’t giving anything away. Just said waiting for confirmations and details will be on the website when good to go. Looks like we both need an inside source 😂

Does anyone know what the restaurant experience is like at Cova Santa? Is it the same vibe?

it's all in the same venue. the restaurant bit is maybe the 'quietest' as it's the furthest away from the dj booth, then you have the vip tables and then you have the main floor tables which are closest to the booth. but you still get the music from the restaurant bit - it's all very open and not far away.

food is very good at cova santa, especially if you are dining in the restaurant bit. on the main floor you've only got a small finger food type menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back