ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..for everybody that was hoping the Ibiza Underground Movement dj's and organization would face cancel culture.
They are now hosting the official Amnesia Croatia takeover afterparty.

Just noticed theres a Melon Bomb @ Pikes when im there…but earliest table i can book is from 7pm. What time will it start? Don’t wanna be rocking up late to the party

Just noticed theres a Melon Bomb @ Pikes when im there…but earliest table i can book is from 7pm. What time will it start? Don’t wanna be rocking up late to the party
If that's sunset terrace - then they don't open it until 7pm these days. If you reserve a table however, it's yours for the night!

Looking to book a table at pikes for 17th September but only the poolside terrace is available. Is that any good or will we miss the action?

I mean, compared to some “other” places and assuming you have the max #of people with you, I think these are pretty reasonable price wise

Agreed. Disappointing to see Tong billed there though. I thought Pikes was supposed to offer the adults a haven from that shite.
I think Pikes lost all claim to credibility when Fatboy Slim was getting booked there a few years ago. Nothing against FBS per-se as still a reasonable fan of him I guess, but he is not very Pikes. Tong DJ sets are at least a bit more credible in terms of house / dance music.

Hi @stivi what happens with the open Amnesia and drinks tickets you had on sale if Amnesia doesn't open or only opens for a couple of events? I know they are supposed to be non refundable but will that still be the case if it doesn't open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back