ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean events could happen?

:eek::eek:Don’t do this to me Tiff. @stivi @McRackin @W_I_C🙏

numbers are just not good enough right now. incidence and ICU occupation is too high. I think once we have better numbers and the mentioned format is being talked through with the clubs - the gov't did mention that they wanted to pick up those conversations again in september - then I think we might have a chance. by then the vaccination rate will be a little higher still. the thing is, as it'll be very late in the season, will anyone actually still make the effort and try to open? maybe one or two will if we get to that stage, and obviously for those venues who already do seated events right now it'll be easy to change to take away some of those tables and open the dancefloor. but there are venues who originally were planning to open this summer and have in the meantime changed their opinion and won't try this year anymore even if the government suddenly gives green lights.

but yeah, never lose hope, maybe we get a tiny bit of real action at the end of the season...we'll see.

Adam Port and Themba are supporting Black Coffee at Ushuaïa today as per Adam's twitter

Interesting to see how they're programming the line-ups

That could be a "Black Coffee at Hï Theatre line-up" imo. We saw the same with TOU, Fideles and Fedele last week

Last edited:
numbers are just not good enough right now. incidence and ICU occupation is too high. I think once we have better numbers and the mentioned format is being talked through with the clubs - the gov't did mention that they wanted to pick up those conversations again in september - then I think we might have a chance. by then the vaccination rate will be a little higher still. the thing is, as it'll be very late in the season, will anyone actually still make the effort and try to open? maybe one or two will if we get to that stage, and obviously for those venues who already do seated events right now it'll be easy to change to take away some of those tables and open the dancefloor. but there are venues who originally were planning to open this summer and have in the meantime changed their opinion and won't try this year anymore even if the government suddenly gives green lights.

but yeah, never lose hope, maybe we get a tiny bit of real action at the end of the season...we'll see.
Well have Amnesia not done a few one offs? (Millennium for example) so it can be done…and branding wise it would be huge?

Well have Amnesia not done a few one offs? (Millennium for example) so it can be done…and branding wise it would be huge?

If possible we will see some one offs ...
Heart had some , DC10 at News Year ,Pacha and so on.
Thats why I think Amnesia closing will happen maybe as a one time event.
Not because economically needs , because to show : We are back back back

If possible we will see some one offs ...
Heart had some , DC10 at News Year ,Pacha and so on.
Thats why I think Amnesia closing will happen maybe as a one time event.
Not because economically needs , because to show : We are back back back
Yes, that’s what I think…but who knows?!

Not difficult to know which one it is. Surprised they got away with it for that long...

Not difficult to know which one it is. Surprised they got away with it for that long...

Where was it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back