ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
his year I had planned to go to the magical island from 5 to 10 September . I have a little question, since I only go to Ibiza for the clubs, is there any hope that Amnesia or Privilege will open for those dates?
No chance of that, sorry. The current rules (prohibiting any night activity) stay in effect until September 15 (at least).

Hi Greg, I am from Switzerland, I have only booked the hotel but I can still cancel it so I don't give anything away, I only have the dates reserved for the holiday. In fact if all goes well I will go to the Transmission in Prague, I had also planned the ASOT but it was postponed.
It’s seem that you like trance then … well even before COVID they were not big trance event anymore on the island !
Go to Prague it’s seem a better option 🙂

Hello everyone, I introduce myself quickly, I am an Ibiza veteran, I have been coming here since 2002 every holy year (now I am eating my hands for 2 seasons) this year I had planned to go to the magical island from 5 to 10 September . I have a little question, since I only go to Ibiza for the clubs, is there any hope that Amnesia or Privilege will open for those dates? or do I have to resign myself and cancel everything again? a hug to everyone and sorry for my English (I use the translator

Veteran :) make your trip without the clubs for a change , lots to the island

ushuaïa have made their line ups (headliners) public, thanks @derailed1415 for the heads up. we will update our calendar soon

actually they sent me this list too after I enquired about a table on Sunday Sep 5 … they still haven’t sent me a price … but looking at SL tickets I think we need another 2 to join us to make 4… we are over Sat 4-11th if any other spotlighters around who want to splash some cash …

actually they sent me this list too after I enquired about a table on Sunday Sep 5 … they still haven’t sent me a price … but looking at SL tickets I think we need another 2 to join us to make 4… we are over Sat 4-11th if any other spotlighters around who want to splash some cash …
I am solo on the 28th and see Black Coffee playing do u think its a bit sad to go by myself? and doubt there will do a table for 1 :-(

I am solo on the 28th and see Black Coffee playing do u think its a bit sad to go by myself? and doubt there will do a table for 1 :-(
Sad? no, but it is a minimum booking of 4+. You might get some joy tagging onto a group of 3 though if you ask about

Thank you very much for the valuable information, in fact I had not read anywhere that the restrictions go until 15

Hi. Thinking about coming to the island in mid September. What is the new format of the Ushuaia and Cova Santa parties ? I understand about mandatory table booking , but do the people dance by their tables ? I know I shouldn’t expect a typical Ibiza atmosphere , but at least do those parties resembles somewhat good old Ibiza parties ? Thanks

Hi. Thinking about coming to the island in mid September. What is the new format of the Ushuaia and Cova Santa parties ? I understand about mandatory table booking , but do the people dance by their tables ? I know I shouldn’t expect a typical Ibiza atmosphere , but at least do those parties resembles somewhat good old Ibiza parties ? Thanks
Seems cova Santa does more so than Ushuaïa but maybe things will change when you come down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back