ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be in Ibiza that day, maybe we should go for the first time,

Its not for everyone but everything is worth a try! It is also of course designed for table service, so in their case you are getting almost the real thing, only the dancing on the stage near the pool in the evening missing from the usual experience

ibiza gossip of the not so nice sort...ibiza is just going through a rough patch with accidents :(

- one guy got run over close to the airport roundabout last night and died (apparently he crossed the street in a very uncareful way)
- a young man lost his life in a traffic accident in formentera two days ago
- a british man fell from the balcony the other day and died (apparently slipped, no balconing)
- a small boat was run over by the fast ferry from formentera last night, one man died

:(

ibiza gossip of the not so nice sort...ibiza is just going through a rough patch with accidents :(

- one guy got run over close to the airport roundabout last night and died (apparently he crossed the street in a very uncareful way)
- a young man lost his life in a traffic accident in formentera two days ago
- a british man fell from the balcony the other day and died (apparently slipped, no balconing)
- a small boat was run over by the fast ferry from formentera last night, one man died

:(
Very sad. RIP.

Hello everyone, I introduce myself quickly, I am an Ibiza veteran, I have been coming here since 2002 every holy year (now I am eating my hands for 2 seasons) this year I had planned to go to the magical island from 5 to 10 September . I have a little question, since I only go to Ibiza for the clubs, is there any hope that Amnesia or Privilege will open for those dates? or do I have to resign myself and cancel everything again? a hug to everyone and sorry for my English (I use the translator) :)

You can cancel your trip (if Ibiza = Big club for you) ..... In my opinion it isn't possible to open before 2022..... And I hope !

Hello everyone, I introduce myself quickly, I am an Ibiza veteran, I have been coming here since 2002 every holy year (now I am eating my hands for 2 seasons) this year I had planned to go to the magical island from 5 to 10 September . I have a little question, since I only go to Ibiza for the clubs, is there any hope that Amnesia or Privilege will open for those dates? or do I have to resign myself and cancel everything again? a hug to everyone and sorry for my English (I use the translator) :)
Hi ronseven
If you are only going for the big clubs then I would unfortunately say you need to cancel.
But why not have a read around the forum or the main spotlight website and you may change your mind?

Hi ronseven
If you are only going for the big clubs then I would unfortunately say you need to cancel.
But why not have a read around the forum or the main spotlight website and you may change your mind?
hi Soha,

I have already had a relaxing holiday elsewhere, I live Ibiza at night and then sleep during the day :) I get up, go to a good restaurant and return to the Club, dancing all night in front of the DJ ... think about going to the Ushuaia on duty and pay many euros and then stay seated at a table makes me want to cry !!! so unfortunately this year too I think I'm going badly :-(

You have to drink enough. With every beer , the club gets bigger and bigger. And you see more and more people.
Suddenly , you are in the heart of a big crowd. It works , believe me.

By the way : I have a little hope for one off events very late in autumn ( october ). But start of september is a little early. Time will tell.
Ibiza is also nice without clubs. Because Ibiza is Ibiza.

hi Soha,

I have already had a relaxing holiday elsewhere, I live Ibiza at night and then sleep during the day :) I get up, go to a good restaurant and return to the Club, dancing all night in front of the DJ ... think about going to the Ushuaia on duty and pay many euros and then stay seated at a table makes me want to cry !!! so unfortunately this year too I think I'm going badly :-(
judging by your description you'll have to cancel.. there is now way you gonna get that

If you have already book everything , why not coming to the island ?
i don’t know where you are from but the weather in northern Europe is just the worst for years !
in September ( it’s always more laid -back about everything anyway ..) you will listen to good music in small places … enjoy the beaches , try new restaurants ect … not a bad thing to do if you already book everything! Or you go to a good festival in Europe as many will happen in September!
Don’t think the club will open this years tbh and if they open , it will be just one or two of them end of september or even later . Next summer will hopefully see the real clubbing back to ibiza 🤞

If you have already book everything , why not coming to the island ?
i don’t know where you are from but the weather in northern Europe is just the worst for years !
in September ( it’s always more laid -back about everything anyway ..) you will listen to good music in small places … enjoy the beaches , try new restaurants ect … not a bad thing to do if you already book everything! Or you go to a good festival in Europe as many will happen in September!
Don’t think the club will open this years tbh and if they open , it will be just one or two of them end of september or even later . Next summer will hopefully see the real clubbing back to ibiza 🤞

Hi Greg, I am from Switzerland, I have only booked the hotel but I can still cancel it so I don't give anything away, I only have the dates reserved for the holiday. In fact if all goes well I will go to the Transmission in Prague, I had also planned the ASOT but it was postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back