ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe not the gossip you're waiting for, but...

the new bypass around ca na negreta on the ibiza - santa eulalia road is almost finished now. I think today is the first day both lanes are open (I just saw it myself).

for anyone using a rental car, you might remember that in past years you often had traffic jams arriving into ibiza town coming down from santa eulalia. the new bypass around ca na negreta, which is two lanes up to the santa gertrudis turnoff, should improve this situation.

Can na negreta was our old stomping ground back in the day..? a like if anyone can name the bar that was great meeting place after Pacha ? it was cheap accommodation there in the early 90s and a walk some mornings after Pacha

Can na negreta was our old stomping ground back in the day..? a like if anyone can name the bar that was great meeting place after Pacha ?

can toni?

ps: @eclipse15 laugh all you want, but for us residents those traffic jams were a big pain in the bum. it's definitely an improvement this!

maybe not the gossip you're waiting for, but...

the new bypass around ca na negreta on the ibiza - santa eulalia road is almost finished now. I think today is the first day both lanes are open (I just saw it myself).

for anyone using a rental car, you might remember that in past years you often had traffic jams arriving into ibiza town coming down from santa eulalia. the new bypass around ca na negreta, which is two lanes up to the santa gertrudis turnoff, should improve this situation.
THIS... will complitly change my life when I go to the south... Twice a year ?

can toni?

ps: @eclipse15 laugh all you want, but for us residents those traffic jams were a big pain in the bum. it's definitely an improvement this!
Was more a laugh around stretching of the word ‘gossip’ rather than the content of the message itself. Anything that improves quality of life for the island crew gets a big thumbs up from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back