ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone with a bit of spare money? come buy one of the 59 hotels on sale on the balearics (25 of them here on ibiza)

I were curious to see how much it was to purchase a property in Ibiza... I was surprised at how expensive they were - everyone must just rent out there surely....

Anyhow musicon at Pacha I will be all over it that is some great news but sure no surprises Marco loves the cash and women

I were curious to see how much it was to purchase a property in Ibiza... I was surprised at how expensive they were - everyone must just rent out there surely....

Anyhow musicon at Pacha I will be all over it that is some great news but sure no surprises Marco loves the cash and women
Do you think women will go to a club if they have to wear masks? What about make up and lippy.. isn't music on very bloke heavy at the best of times..

Do you think women will go to a club if they have to wear masks? What about make up and lippy.. isn't music on very bloke heavy at the best of times..

in my experience of both at amnesia and at studio338 in London I thought there was quite a mix - though the majority are up dancing behind marco...

Music On belongs at Amnesia imo. That club was a big part of their brand. Gotta love club drama.

debatable isn't it - Amnesia with its lesser vip, more dark and dirty vibe that was literally just amnesia at its bare basics. Those that went literally just wanted to dance. I always remember the lack of mobile phones in the air

Though Pacha with its amazing sound system and the Dj in the centre of the room created some epic vibe.

I wonder whether music on would ever have gotten that big/famous if they closed at 7 or max 8am at amnesia just like everyone else.
Good point Michael.
Not a party I would have gone to, but in hindsight I wish Id done the 5am onwards shift there at Amnesia

And the police never shut down anything?

there were times when the police did shut it down. and personally I believe that, looking back, it really backfired for amnesia. had they stopped at 8-ish as was the case for other techno parties at amnesia (cocoon or also hyte), there never would have been this big backlash from the government that then led to amnesia having to close at 6am on the dot for all of 2018 and 2019 (except some very very few exceptions). they just went too far with closing music on so late on an almost weekly basis and you can only fool people so many times before it backfires.

I never want to be in a club at that time.. always gone before it gets bright..

old fart ;) amnesia terrace in the daylight after a whole night of dancing is ibiza clubbing gold, period :)

there were times when the police did shut it down. and personally I believe that, looking back, it really backfired for amnesia. had they stopped at 8-ish as was the case for other techno parties at amnesia (cocoon or also hyte), there never would have been this big backlash from the government that then led to amnesia having to close at 6am on the dot for all of 2018 and 2019 (except some very very few exceptions). they just went too far with closing music on so late on an almost weekly basis and you can only fool people so many times before it backfires.

old fart ;) amnesia terrace in the daylight after a whole night of dancing is ibiza clubbing gold, period :)
Yes I've been there.. but nightmare bus ,taxi afterwards.... And the ?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back