ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those IG clips of pretty girls dancing under the sun at Destino probably just as powerful as the morning scenes of Amnesia gone by. Maybe not from a “coolness stake”, but definitely from a €€€ perspective. We were up there one Thursday last summer (2019) and while the party doesn’t start until 5pm, the money around the pool was being spent from 11am. And they weren’t just sharing a single bottle of water for 2 hours!
The IG girls at Destino and the girl left at Amnesia at 08:37 can't be compared... Amnesia = music lovers Destino = pout patrol....?

yes 2017 closing times changed, alot.

Yeah 2016 was the last year Music On finished really late. They were still charging 70 Eur I think in 2017 and it wasn't justified at all with the party ending at 7 - 730 (maybe later if anyone has more intel)

When this pandemic is over, I strongly suspect Ibiza will look the other way with closing times.

My demands are:

• Ushuaia lasting until the sunrise, 6AM minimum, with some special parties. I want to see morning planes. Regular parties should go till 2 AM at least
  • Solomun+1 going till noon weekly
  • Day parties starting earlier, so stuff at Ibiza Rocks, Destino, blue Marlin, Cova Santa starting 1 or 2 PM no Excuses
  • More parties at Benumussa Park. Oh yeah this also has to start early and end late
  • 24 hour parties at Hï like space used to do every week
  • True afterparties that ppl can get into after the event has ended, not the wussy ones that start the next day at 6 PM
  • While we're at this, afterlife needs to go to noon too
Outside of this, the decibal limiter restrictions have to be loosened, and McDonald's needs to be built in San Antonio!!

Yeah 2016 was the last year Music On finished really late. They were still charging 70 Eur I think in 2017 and it wasn't justified at all with the party ending at 7 - 730 (maybe later if anyone has more intel)

When this pandemic is over, I strongly suspect Ibiza will look the other way with closing times.

My demands are:

• Ushuaia lasting until the sunrise, 6AM minimum, with some special parties. I want to see morning planes. Regular parties should go till 2 AM at least
  • Day parties starting earlier, so stuff at Ibiza Rocks, Destino, blue Marlin, Cova Santa starting 1 or 2 PM no Excuses
  • More parties at Benumussa Park. Oh yeah this also has to start early and end late
  • True afterparties that ppl can get into after the event has ended, not the wussy ones that start the next day at 6 PM
Outside of this, the decibal limiter restrictions have to be loosened, and McDonald's needs to be built in San Antonio!!

Maybe not ...

My demands are:

You missed cheaper drinks and smiling, happy nightclub bar staff :lol:

My demands are:

Do you know what time it is.....lol

im waiting (and probably will be for a good while) for some gossip on some faster bpm nights going down on the island. after a break off for a year it would be good for brands to get creative and come back with some more diversity for sure

Ah, it's much calmer in here than in that *other* thread.

@stivi- have any of the clubs given any indication around rough timelines for announcements at all, or are they all waiting for things to move a bit further on around travel restrictions etc?

Last edited:
I’m sure we have less gossip (even confirmations) this year than we usually would - with the exception of Hï.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back