ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see coming up with the burger names would have been fun at the afters......whether it works past that.....

So I want to take a possible gamble on Ibiza openings next year mainly around Musicon and DC10 - hotels are cheap enough with free cancellation and flights are of course cheap too so its worth getting booked up!

I honestly cannot be missing the openings next year

Though looking at the second from last Monday in May when DC10 typically opens it falls on 24th May which is late so I imagine it would be 17th May...but what with the vaccine coming to us in Spring then it will likely mean strong numbers returning to Ibiza will mean early may will be a right off

Damn the predicament but what is the feeling?

Last edited:
MusicOn opened really early in 2019 didn’t it? Like early-mid May?

2018 it was the 21st May and 2019 it was 20th May.... so in 2021 is it 17th or 24th May

I very much assume many of the openers work around dc10 or musicon as they are the ones that will pull the numbers but it just seems with next May and the Monday on the 31st there is a chance it could fall on two different weekends

17th May dc10 opener would likely put Pacha musicon onto the 13th May (which I feel maybe a little early). Or you could have a Pacha musicon opener on the 20th May.

2018 it was the 21st May and 2019 it was 20th May.... so in 2021 is it 17th or 24th May

I very much assume many of the openers work around dc10 or musicon as they are the ones that will pull the numbers but it just seems with next May and the Monday on the 31st there is a chance it could fall on two different weekends

17th May dc10 opener would likely put Pacha musicon onto the 13th May (which I feel maybe a little early). Or you could have a Pacha musicon opener on the 20th May.
If everything goes to plan and events happen like they are being advertised to, the 'official' opening weekend starts Friday 30th April. That is when IMS is supposed to be on, and a lot of other events are happening that weekend (Covid-allowing of course).

I don't think I would be booking anything around opening parties at the moment...too risky

Stay for a fortnight?

given the circumstances I think it's way too early to discuss potential opening party dates. music on will start as early as they can, but as of today no one knows yet when that will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back