ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one is banking on that right now.

(hope to be proven wrong, but...)
Slightly off topic and it might have been answered in another thread…but to your knowledge are they still hoping to get dancing going this summer even if it’s outdoor with masks?

Slightly off topic and it might have been answered in another thread…but to your knowledge are they still hoping to get dancing going this summer even if it’s outdoor with masks?

never lose hope, but...

- if you check, so far, all events that are happening already and those that now are getting announced respectively being rumoured, are happening outside the actual clubs. in restaurants, beach clubs and hotels.

- the epidemiologic situation has to improve a lot before dancing becomes an option IMO...

again, hope to be proven wrong.

What are restrictions around places like O Beach ? I saw someone on Facebook I know there and looked fairly lively, people in pool etc. Can’t places like Destino have similar or would it be strictly seated ?

What are restrictions around places like O Beach ? I saw someone on Facebook I know there and looked fairly lively, people in pool etc. Can’t places like Destino have similar or would it be strictly seated ?

dancing isn't allowed anywhere public right now.

...but then again if you hop in the pool and do some aquaerobics ;) no one will stop you.

bottom line is this: for now, you most probably won't see any real dancefloors. yeah people may and will certainly stand up every now and then and dance a little (until the security guy thinks 'ok mate, you've had your two mins, sit down again now will ya'). but that's not really what we're after is it?

Oh no hope Sheridan's ok. I'd had a few chats with him on twitter in recent months and his struggles were becoming more apparent.

I got the impression his lonely crusade against the plague rave kids took a lot out of him

DC10 had hoped to open this Friday night (even if this was limited to the garden) but, with the recent restrictions imposed, they are not anticipating an opening at all this summer. September at the very earliest but even that is unlikely. The general consensus is that there will be no indoor clubbing this year in Ibiza. Outdoor dancing possible but very late in the season (September potentially).

(Source: a DC10 resident...)

@stivi have you any idea when these will go on sale for 31st August, and will it be bookable via Spotlight?

I am only guessing right now as we simply don't know yet, but I believe it'll be tables only. I hope we'll be able to sell those, but I am not sure yet we will.

Calvin Harris just posted a pic of him with some Chickens in the Ibiza Countryside on Instagram. He does seem to enjoy the outdoors life more these days but wondered if he was on the island for a surprise appearance somewhere.

I am only guessing right now as we simply don't know yet, but I believe it'll be tables only. I hope we'll be able to sell those, but I am not sure yet we will.
Thanks Stivi. I’ll keep my eyes on the thread and hopefully get booked. Cx

Think this is a good move. Its becoming more and more unlikely the big gigs are happening this season so they may as well go for a Garden/Pool party setup and some of the trees and sand could be moved back away from the stage if dancing is allowed later in the year.
They’ll probably ban pictures and turn a blind eye to scattered dancing without masks.

I’m on the island right now & have been here for a week - will post a review once we leave (likely to be Saturday).

We had heard the rumour about Ushuaia opening a few days ago, but now also hearing they will treat hotel & non hotel guests differently, so we are unlikely to extend further.

I’m getting a price for a table just for the lols - will post as soon as we know.

I’m on the island right now & have been here for a week - will post a review once we leave (likely to be Saturday).

We had heard the rumour about Ushuaia opening a few days ago, but now also hearing they will treat hotel & non hotel guests differently, so we are unlikely to extend further.

I’m getting a price for a table just for the lols - will post as soon as we know.

What’s the pricing of these Ushuaia tables? Norma bottle service pricing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back