ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a new Bar or something to the right of the stage? Or just an area us non-VIP's don't usually get to see?
Just spoke to their reception. They said they are about to launch events this weekend? Apparently the first lot just open to guests. Does anyone else know more on this?

Just spoke to their reception. They said they are about to launch events this weekend? Apparently the first lot just open to guests. Does anyone else know more on this?
We stayed at Ushuaia and here some informations:
  • The first test event should been on 16th of july => postponed to 23th of july => postponed to tba.
  • Only VIPs and hotel guests are allowed to enter the club (for the first events).
  • Ushuaia is now like a jungle, sand and palms. The area behind is a VIP-Area, all guests have to seat. Hotel guests are allowed to stand, but they are separated from the other guests.
  • possible events: Guetta, Black Coffee, Afterlife (only one of them) and Martinez Brothers (source: I don't want to tell.).
Greetings... :)

We stayed at Ushuaia and here some informations:
  • The first test event should been on 16th of july => postponed to 23th of july => postponed to tba.
  • Only VIPs and hotel guests are allowed to enter the club (for the first events).
  • Ushuaia is now like a jungle, sand and palms. The area behind is a VIP-Area, all guests have to seat. Hotel guests are allowed to stand, but they are separated from the other guests.
  • possible events: Guetta, Black Coffee, Afterlife (only one of them) and Martinez Brothers (source: I don't want to tell.).
Greetings... :)
Actually makes some of the prices for the hotel not that outrageous if you get a couple of 'events' in during a weeks stay. Although hotel rooms offered at the moment are all in the Towers and T&Cs say 'we cannot guarantee guests in Towers will get access to any events at Ushuaia Club resort'

also ibiza gossip, but not from the good sort...

from brian beezwax fb:

Our very good friend Tim Sheridan is very sick with covid, and currently in the ICU at Can Misses.
I'm not 100% sure I should be sharing this publicly but I'm also not sure who I should be informing privately and I think this will greatly increase the chances of them finding out as we have many shared friends.
He's under general anaesthetic and intubated, but has been improving slowly since he went in on Saturday night, so I'm hoping to be able to speak to him in the next day or two.

also ibiza gossip, but not from the good sort...

from brian beezwax fb:

Our very good friend Tim Sheridan is very sick with covid, and currently in the ICU at Can Misses.
I'm not 100% sure I should be sharing this publicly but I'm also not sure who I should be informing privately and I think this will greatly increase the chances of them finding out as we have many shared friends.
He's under general anaesthetic and intubated, but has been improving slowly since he went in on Saturday night, so I'm hoping to be able to speak to him in the next day or two.
I wondered why he hadn’t tweeted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back