ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

and

Countries should all stop counting cases (or positive tests) now we are in another phase.
Hospitalizations are low. If policy makers keep focussing on positive tests instead of looking at vaccination level or hospital pressure....we will have an endless pandemic.

In that article they said they won't just rely in case numbers they will look at other factors such as hospital rate and vaccinations
Problem is...EU does not. Look at The Netherlands. Even with a low hospital rate and a solid vaccination level (despite a slow start here)...our country is now red because of high case number. Anyway...not Ibiza gossip I know.

someone asked about the bad taxi situation a few days ago, here's a bit of info on it

because no one could gauge how the season would turn out, first the town halls hadn't authorized those seasonal licences and that's why the taxi situation in the past few weeks was so bad. with these new licences added the situation should improve now

and

What do these translate to please? X

and nobody to give serious information !!! no respect for tourists

And what about the no respect for residents and staff of these places when ‘tourists’ come over and ignore all the rules.

I’ve literally been back at a certain venue for 3 bloody days and it’s disgusting how many people are putting the whole team at danger by ignoring everything they’re told.

You can't take Gregoose006's posts seriously. Talking about respect when half of his posts in this forum had to be removed for being insulting (the other half are just childish).............................
You do not know what you're talking about. I have never insulted and my best friend has a famous restaurant on the island. I know ibiza very well. Sorry boy

You do not know what you're talking about. I have never insulted and my best friend has a famous restaurant on the island. I know ibiza very well. Sorry boy

you may know ibiza well, so do a lot of people on this forum. and yes we did delete various posts of yours because they were against our rules. this forum has been going for over 20 years now and we take pride in being a friendly place so I would like to publicly and officially encourage you to change your tune as well. you can voice your opinion without being an annoyance for the rest of the gang so mind your words mon pote, d'acc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back