ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right , i forgot ive already seen another selfie with other contact weeks ago, i just saw a selfie from worker girl (yeah i had time to see what people i met, are doing in ibz , not really jealous (some posh parisian contact landing last night with his crew in santa eulalia and making private party for 10-20 people in their villa) even the ones/girls (on the whole) that hang in posh restaurants and big boats) i met ibz 12 (and randomly in some ibz parties last decade), Music OFF 😬 , i guess he must looking forward for nightlife to be back as hundred of thousands of € loss last 2 years....

Right , i forgot ive already seen another selfie with other contact weeks ago, i just saw a selfie from worker girl (yeah i had time to see what people i met, are doing in ibz , not really jealous (some posh parisian contact landing last night with his crew in santa eulalia and making private party for 10-20 people in their villa) even the ones/girls (on the whole) that hang in posh restaurants and big boats) i met ibz 12 (and randomly in some ibz parties last decade), Music OFF 😬 , i guess he must looking forward for nightlife to be back as hundred of thousands of € loss last 2 years....
Big posh boat moored by BL€$$ Hotel at Cala Nova.
I heard €700,000 a week to hire!

I fear the same will happen in this business as elsewhere: Clubs will be bought up by investment funds, then sold together as a package deal to multinationals like Disney or Carnival or TUI, who will then clean them up and make them totally safe, harmless and otherwise insufferable.
I'm not sure this is an impossible scenario-but I bet pretty improbable. Spain's crazy bureaucracy and ridiculous, ever changing rules, and cronyism/pay-for-play system makes it a not financially viable business model for most multinationals. There are PLENTY of other countries to exploit that are SO much easier and predictable, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I'm not sure this is an impossible scenario-but I bet pretty improbable. Spain's crazy bureaucracy and ridiculous, ever changing rules, and cronyism/pay-for-play system makes it a not financially viable business model for most multinationals. There are PLENTY of other countries to exploit that are SO much easier and predictable.

There is a lot of money in the world which searches for good Investments. Its possible.
I think there are big Tourism Companies who are maybe interested. Hotels with added clubs are in fashion ( Pacha , Ushi , Hard Rock and so on ).
You can find it in Bali , too ( W Hotel ) and elsewhere. Amnesia with ?

Well now that I have said this out loud, I actually think Spain's crazy bureaucracy etc. has been what has kept Ibiza to what it is- if it were any easier there would be a 1000K more than there already are there each summer! Ok- so lets raise a toast to annoying bureaucracy and keeping Ibiza from an Ibiza Disneyland!

When you open the door , the clubs are open. But nobody is in . Thats a problem.

No one knows what will happen.
Love your positive mindset and optimism as always. But come on...everybody knows what's gonna happen the next few days.
It's pretty obvious some restrictions will be back on very soon - most likely downsizing the number of people allowed to meet inside and outside + earlier closing time of bars and restaurants. I mean it's not rocket science they need to flatten numbers asap

and

Stivi- thank you so much for the info- but what a downer- PEEPS- get your F*cking vaccine!! Por Que No?! It will SAVE YOUR LIFE!! how about THAT-YOUR LIFE?!?!?!

In that article they said they won't just rely in case numbers they will look at other factors such as hospital rate and vaccinations

Stivi- thank you so much for the info- but what a downer- PEEPS- get your F*cking vaccine!! Por Que No?! It will SAVE YOUR LIFE!! how about THAT-YOUR LIFE?!?!?!
Easier said than done when even here in Germany under 35y had basically no chance to get both vaccine shots in time? But for starters: how about Spain not dropping mandatory testing for tourists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back