ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps because vaccinated people also get infected, and can spread the virus to others.
Yes. And with infections in Spain rising like crazy atm I think Ibiza should be really lucky if at least outdoor events get green lighted next week. hopefully. And again...I suspect that reopening clubs has never been a priority for the Balearic Gov this season.

It will also create a rather geriatric crowd. (As an example, where I come from, only Norwegians above the age of around 55 are currently fully vaccinated.)
Let me be more precise. The percentage of the various age groups fully vaccinated are:

65+: More than 90 %.
55-64: 42 %
45-54: 24 %
16-44: 11 %

This means very few people in the main age group of 16-44 are fully vaccinated. Most of them will have gotten the vaccination ahead of older people because of various health issues. They probably won't be travelling abroad this summer at least.

What's seriously gonna happen to these clubs if they don't open up this year? Is there a real risk of bankruptcy??

I'm guessing a lot of the club's just have seasonal staff + a layer of management and not much else in between, especially not having to pay DJs ridiculous amounts, so overheads are kept low, unless they're paying extortionate rent? They must have the cash to sustain being closed, although 2 seasons closed will be difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back