ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stivi very much looking forward to hearing about Villalobos and Luciano at Cova Santa tonight (my dream lineup).
I'm in Ibiza end of July and thinking of going to All Day I Dream there on the 29th - would love to know what the general vibe/volume etc... is like!

@stivi very much looking forward to hearing about Villalobos and Luciano at Cova Santa tonight (my dream lineup).
I'm in Ibiza end of July and thinking of going to All Day I Dream there on the 29th - would love to know what the general vibe/volume etc... is like!

I keep looking at different dates there etc and am I the only one thinking the min spend can be a bit out of hand?

Obviously €100 minimum spend is a lot of money to most people, as it is to me, but from what I hear the food is exceptional at Cova Santa. So if you were already gonna have a lavish meal lined up at some point in your holiday, make it this and get your entertainment thrown in on top

Hopefully by that August date, there will also be some general admission tickets on sale too 🤞

For comparison, that's a similar ballpark, maybe fractionally more expensive, than the often discussed Pacha's restaurant admission deal on these forums

Last edited:

I didn't make it. the event was totally sold out which made it impossible to accommodate press - if everyone needs to be seated and all tables are gone, it's simply full, end of. also we just have visitors over so it would have meant either leaving them alone (not up for that) or going all of us and that was again simply impossible. as long as events are seated it's a tricky one even for us medias. and I didn't feel like harassing them just for me alone to go.

by all accounts it was very very busy and pretty cool.

For comparison, that's a similar ballpark, maybe fractionally more expensive, than the often discussed Pacha's restaurant admission deal on these forums

Yeah this is fair. And with guests on a ‘balling’ night out then we will do it. But one of the nights was €200 min spend because they’d released the artist - and that’s too far out.

I got this when looking at a restaurant table 😳

the minimum spend isn't the same every day and also depends on what zone you book. I think it now starts at around 100€ per head depending on the event. obviously the dates with big artists are quite a bit more expensive than the dates with their residents etc

the minimum spend isn't the same every day and also depends on what zone you book. I think it now starts at around 100€ per head depending on the event. obviously the dates with big artists are quite a bit more expensive than the dates with their residents etc
Thanks. -have booked.

Hi, I’ve been doing some Googling today & I am at a loss, I am looking for a Rock/Indie bar on the island, does anyone have any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back